Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Resveratrol, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

All things must come to an end. The company I was buying the resveratrol from was sold. And then new ownership began to change their formulas. So I was in search of a replacement. I tried a couple of Paradise Herbs products over time and was happy with them, so gave them a try. It works well I do notice a difference, capsules are easy to swallow.

lyzolda
Posted on May 19, 2022

Resveratrol is a polyphenol naturally found in the skin of red grapes, certain berries, and other plants. Recent research has shown that Resveratrol can help to support healthy cardiovascular function. Resveratrol is best known for its cellular anti-aging properties, as well as for its ability to promote a healthy response to normal biological stress. To complement the activities of Trans-Resveratrol, this product includes proanthocyanidins (OPCs) from grape seed extract and catechins from green tea extract.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Paradise usually comes out the best in terms of minimal fillers. So I have bought various supplements in the Paradise Brand. We are using Resveratrol to improve circulation. Hard to say that it is working. The product is sealed well and the capsules flow freely without sticking together. The is the brand I use for this supplement.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I was taking Resveratrol because Stephen Buhner recommended it in his protocol. I felt it was too strong for me so I had to go back to Japanese Knotweed powder which is a more manageable amount for me (mixed with water and flavored with a teaspoon of lemon uice). But this pill of the isolated resveratrol might be more preferred for some.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Good quality product. I use it everyday and it see ms to help my general wellbeing, give me more energy. I have endometriosis and my body tends to have inflammations,so resveratrol helps to keep it under control.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Not a result that one can see short term, but it is supposed to reduce aging. I have been taking this for over ten years and people say that I do not look my age. Part of a program of being healthy, diet and exercise.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Definitely feel the effect, I was choosing between the whole amount of bought herbs what to leave on an ongoing basis, and resveratrol will be one of those to build up a core for immune and health support.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great source of JK. Good quality, well tolerated, no issues. Love how small the capsules are. 3 bottles in and all is well. Started at 1 a day, up to 3 per day now. No issues and feeling healthier!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I'm taking resveratrol as an immune-modulating natural medicines to help with chronic digestive disease. That brand is good quality and easy to take. I feel more alive and my energy is flaring up again

Posted on Feb 17, 2022