Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Whole Man, Men's Libido Vitality Formula, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Seems to do just what it claims. I'm in my 50s now and still enjoy performing a variety of activities. This herbal supplement blend rewards me with the drive and capability to do the things I enjoy most about life in a male human body. I feel whole again.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I keep buying this product as it seems to help. I've tried other products that have raised my heart rate and upset my stomach. This seems to help with minimal side effects.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This supplement acts is a brightness switch on on my bodily expression. It doesn't try to knock my socks off with intensity of feeling. Not everyone's choice perhaps, but the subtleness and embodiment of it works for me.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

first trial for myself,hope it works to maintain my activities.

7ec76a0b-0d99-477f-aeb2-359dab5ccf7f
f9bb9a7c-3eed-4139-a340-e2e05694db29
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Right now maibtainib male energy is crucial in this age ofattack on males from all andles.This product helps me feel like a vital man.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I felt the difference within a week itself. I had two major accidents and was suffering with anxiety disorder and was taking the medication for the same before I started talking Whole Man. Also, I have a history of steroid abuse and taking unnecessary medicines but still it worked. I am doing yoga along with talking this medicine and that may be the very reason why it worked like a charm. I may require to take Shilajit for a boost whenever necessary but this medicine alone has helped me retrieve my manhood.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It works. I noticed a big difference with in the first week. The quality and size of the pills are perfect. I think any man would benefit from this.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Ordered this for my husband. And he felt a difference within a week of taking this meds.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

So many great Chinese herbs used inside, I am giving it a try after I found this!

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

My husband swears these do nothing...but everyone else in the family notices his drop in energy when they run out :-D