BD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
I'm Impressed

I have been using this for about a week. I am not a fan of the flavor, but I dislike mint so your mileage may vary! I have noticed that my gums have almost stopped bleeding altogether since I started using this product, and I am very impressed. I am a bit disappointed by the tube size, but if it works then it's worth it.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Parodontax Toothpaste, has helped with my bleeding gums.. Very happy with the results I've had...

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Good toothpaste for stop gum bleeding very good tooth paste suitable for 12 and above age

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

My husband has diabetes which causes problems with his gums and this toothpaste has helped his gums

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Best toothpaste for gengivitis. Has nice flavor, good quality ,I use it daily & see the progress. Containing natural herbs makes it my favorite.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This stuff whitens teeth, but is still pretty gentle. I also like the light, minty taste of it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Fast relief and strong effect, I recommend you buy this one if you always feel pain when eating cold things.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

My teen is using this due to past neglect and it’s making a difference with his teeth and gums!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I know paradontex from my regular store and Although the packaging is similar the product is different, good but different.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good product at a great price.