BD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Really great flavour!

These were very expensive in my opinion, however I wanted to give them a go since I have a ‘George Clooney’ machine at home and I know a lot of Americans have the KCup (which we don’t have here in Australia) so when I have wanted to try different brands/roasters in the past, they’ve not been compatible. Great taste, an excellent roast and I certainly will order them when I have a code/these are on special as they worked out to be well over AUD$1 per capsule and I’m a 3 short capsules per day kind of person! If at a more reasonable price point, these would be my go to - it’s Cleary made from quality ingredients, the packaging is not too bulky (30 capsules in a smallish box)

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

it was the best coffees I had. I love the taste with a strong flavor of coffee beans. I brought this to office and my colleagues also liked it very much. The package is just simple and environmentally friendly ! No doubts I will continue to buy.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

tastes soooo good! tastes good with fresh milk. quality and value for money.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Really tasty, strong coffee, the capsules fit the regular Nespresso machine' very good for cappuccino

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

tasty and i like the strong favour. 50% off and really value for money 💰

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

First time to try, good that they fit to my nespresso machine! Good price for this quality though

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Taste nice, however I prefer aluminum coffee capsules... But it is solid.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Low acidity espresso with fair coffee taste. I am interested in more stronger coffee

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great capsules, Quite strong taste. Plastic wrap. Package is quite nice. Small amount.