BD

4.6
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,991
Good Sumatran Coffee!

This is a real good quality smooth organic coffee for a dark roast from Sumatra. Reknown for its robust and bold coffees, Sumatran beans are usually full bodied and sometimes somewhat bitter, however these grounds exhibit the full character of coffee from the region without any sour bitterness. Do note that coffee is ground somewhat coarse, hence it is perfect for a french press. If you would like to use other brewing methods you may want to frind them finer according to your needs. As a bonus the bag comes with a good airtight seal to keep your grounds fresh till you need them. Overall this is a delicious cuppa that would be perfect for those who prefer full bodied and bold coffees.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This coffee is amazing! Strong, yet smooth. I always double or triple filter my brew but don't think that is even needed with this blend. It's nice to know that it's organic as I've changed my diet to almost totally organic. Great price and superfast shipping. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I usually buy another brand, but thought I'd give this a try and it's excellent. Not sure about the opening in the front of the bag...seemed like a good idea, but hard to get scoop inside it at a certain point.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This is a great tasting coffee that is fresh and a good quality. Love that it's organic. A full bodied coffee - not weak or with any after taste - that I enjoy every morning now!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I expected more based on the reviews. Prepared in my French press as usual, and found it to be very weak - increased the amount I typically use substantially to give it the stronger taste I expect from a dark roast. Also found to be slightly more acidic than other brands.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

It's a little too dark, and chocolatey for my taste, but it was still pretty good. Seems like really good quality. I would try something else from this brand

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

On sale product so give it a try. Packaging good, portion of coffee bit small. Frequent Coffee drinker..powder aroma not strong and after taste moderate.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

The quality of this coffee is very good. Taste wonderful and the package arrived safe and fast

0f240e50-bebe-4466-bc1b-70b24a5fcbc1
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I love this dark roast coffee!! Quality....taste....WOW.....I highly recommend this!!

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I highly recommend this coffee. Rich taste, full-bodied, dark roasted, yet sweet and mellow