BD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I got this this decaf coffee for my sister who loves coffee but can't sleep well because of it. It has very good smell and rich medium non bitter taste. Now she can sleep well at night, I really like the package its very artistic, practical zip closing, the size is good also.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great taste for a decaffeinated coffee. Used it in a stove mocha machine and it was just like my usual normal coffee. I tried other brands like lavazza and the decaf is always washed out and lifeless, this brand is strong and rich. No idea what is the caffeine percentage though, would love to know. The price is slightly increasing every day, I wonder why.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Decided to buy it as am addicted to coffee and need to have decaf version to decent the addiction, the flavor is light with less foam than usual, but still can make nice latte art with.

16cd6980-edc3-4ce5-ae1b-b4b2f8f4b031
Posted on May 30, 2022

Absolutely first rate in every category —delightful! But l am having trouble ordering more.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Quality is excellent ( organic) the taste is good Coffee size is amazing

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I like this decaf. coffee as it is arabica and produced through Swiss Water Process

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Couldn't pass up a quality coffee for the price!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

So glad I tried this coffee. Great taste. Will be purchasing again.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Good quality. Tasted clean and refreshing. I like it cold brew. Package is nice that you can seal it.