Page 1 - Reviews - Quantum Health, TheraZinc, Immune Support Throat Spray, Peppermint, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This product really works especially during the early stages of feeling an itch in my throat. I usually use this before bed time and it's pretty effective in getting rid of my itch. The taste is not my favorite, but since it gets the job done I won't complain :)

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I bought this because as I have seen a recommendation in Twitter indicating that a node spray having Zinc in it is effective to improve your immune system, knowing that one of the most common surface of virus entering our body is our mouth. The bottle is larger than I expected. Good that I have a larger volume, but a bit large to carry it all around. The spray function is working well. The taste is a bit tough but you get used to it after several use.

13d5380a-bbee-4209-ac2f-7b7bf95c3ec4
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This stuff is amazing and I’m here to buy more! I got extremely sick back in May of this year and at the start of my throat hurting I continued to use this and never once had issues with my throat hurting! It’s a very strong taste but you get over that fast when you know it working! I’ve recommended to multiple people as a fast and effective soar throat remedy!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Notably sweeter and less potent in sensation than my previous 59ml bottle purchased elsewhere. The formulation is virtually identical in terms of active ingredients composition. Furthermore, this version seems cleaner in formulation without polysorbate 80. I liked that ginger-like / fire-y tingle I got with the previous formulation, but this one has a super clean ingredients list and is excellent value for money.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This throat spray was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad I listened. I was pleasantly surprised by how great it tasted and how it soothed my throat. I highly recommend this for flying, too.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Seems to do the trick. I like the fact that it’s a spray so it makes it pretty easy to take and absorb quickly.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

TheraZinc is magical! Takes the sore throat away. We use it along with other natural supplements to fight off colds, flus, virus, allergy symptoms. I purchase this in sets of 2, and have given to all our adult children who call asking , "hey, whats that spray you use?"

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Have been using this spray whenever i feel an itch on my throat or mouth ulcer. It has a nice taste and minty to cool the throat as well as the mouth. I used it on the kids too. Highly recommended too.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great product during Covid for maintenance - I like the idea that it is a spray and it gets in your system faster. I use this especially if I have been around a lot of people.