Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Light, Magnesium Calcium+, 90 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

When me and my husband took this product (one tablet a day for a couple of months), this was the only winter in many years when we didn't get sick at all, not even a single cold! Maybe this was a coincidence, but I'm ready to give it one more try this winter :)

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Big pack, big pills in very nice green colour, now you only need one a day which is great, I believe it helped my family stay immune one winter when we took it.

44fb5fcc-41ab-499a-a9f1-3219ae3b2562
Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This is the ideal blend of herbs, magnesium, and calcium to experience natural muscle relaxing effects which provide relief for both overstrained muscles and menstrual cramps! It's important to eat with some kind of fat to get the ideal absorption of all the good stuff in here! Also, it has white willow bark in it which is kind of like aspirin, so ask your pharmacist before taking if you are on any blood thinners. I take one every night for comfortable muscles, a great night's sleep, and a healthy morning poop! I take them as pain relievers when it's that time of the month, and they work wonders!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been using these for quite some time. I just wish they had other supportive additions like zinc and higher vitamin D levels, so I don't need to take so many pills. It's a good product and I can feel the difference if I don't take it. I highly recommend this for folks looking for this kind of supplement.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is a great Calcium Magnesium supplement. It is food based and doesn't upset my stomach. Been taking for years and have had positive results.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This product is good to my sister taken before sleep she told me its lessen now her pain in head cause she got good sleep in night thanks i herb i found this magnesium at a low cost

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I've tried numerous types of calcium and this is my favorite one. It doesn't give you uncomfortable feeling in your stomach like others do. Plus magnesium, I can feel my body has less muscle tension due to the heavy work-screen time.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this brand of supplements. I take these Calcium and Magnesium pills daily, to be sure I am getting enough. The pill size is a bit large, so, something to note if you have troubles swallowing large pills. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I am just starting to use it. But this suits my need for a variety of magnesium needed by our body especially at my age of 79. Rainbow has more than 3 variety of magnesium.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This was just the right combination of vitamins that I was looking for and the price was very good. Shipping was fast! I just started taking the vitamins so can't speak to the quality or effectiveness yet.