Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Light, Women's One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is a good quality multi vitamin. I felt good about taking it and it has a lot of good nutrients. I would probably purchase this product in the future I was satisfied with the results it provided I did not experience any negative side effects such as constipation or an upset stomach. Overall, I would definitely recommend this multi vitamin!

07f96b9b-6fed-49ae-96bd-db1a7e41b073
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

been using this since December and I've never felt more energized!! I used a famous brand multivitamin before this and trust me when I tell you that I've been feeling really healthy after using this one. my period now comes on its time, my skin is healthy and I have a really good s*x drive! also, the size of it is not that big I could easily swallow it

2ad9fd2c-fc4b-47cb-a92a-8cce76b65f16
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great formula of mixed vitamins! I'm the one who is verifying the ingredients, comparing the amounts. It was very important for me that daily serving is 1 (!!!) tablet. And those multivitamins answered all my requirements. In addition, such ingredient as BLACK COHOSH is known as the one that reduces MENOPAUSE effects such as heat flashes, and it really helps.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Bought it for my mother .. knowing that she has health issues and a load of tablets to take every day . I decided to go for these vitamins just one pill 💊 a day . All natural with probiotics it was the best option easy on stomach good price one and most important thing just one tablet 😍

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I really loved this multivitamin, I need only a tablet every day and it will last for 3 months, and most importantly it's suitable for VEGETARIAN

4768382d-c737-4a73-ba41-95ee0bd0cb9e
02aa8c9a-4bc9-4385-b823-ecf7161321eb
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

i love this product, it s very energizing, it doesnt taste bad and it s not hard to swallow at all l bnat dyal meghrib diro liya jaime, o shriw had produit b 3aynikom mghemdin ra ghzal

ccbe7f64-c85b-4ca6-81cb-30ecfb559bef
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use it daily and I like it is all in one vitamin. The effect is clear since the first three days. I wake up active and energetic. The quality is good but the size is a little big . However, you can manage to swallow it. You wont feel any taste but the color of urine may change! It is normal!

Posted on May 11, 2022

The ingredients of this supplement are of high quality, I already used 2 bottles and will always buy it, it helped with stopping my hair from falling and regrew it massively. I'm sure it is helping with my deficiencies. The size of the pill is a bit large if you have issues with swallowing.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great dosage of vitamins for woman! It’s also easy to remember to take as you only need 1 tablet a day. I usually take it with food in the morning. I have noticed my nails and skin has improved a lot. One bottle is enough for the course it will last you 3 month

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is a well-rounded multivitamin, it's organic and non-GMO, and it has all the vitamins and minerals you need plus it has digestive and other nutritional blends included. It also lasts you a good while depending on the quantity, this one lasts you 2 months. The only thing with this blend is the iron, it has just a little over 30% of the daily value.