Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Research, French Green Clay, Beauty Facial Treatment Mask, 8 oz (225 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

love to use this mask it is gentle and is great for sensitive skin. the size is great will last a long time. it has amazing benefits and draws out excess oil in your skin. very good quality. I mix with apple cider vinegar and facial oil. would recommend to anyone looking for a new face mask

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It’s easy to use and good quality and a good size for the price. I have sensitive skin and this is great. Just for me I need to moisturize afterwards because green clay tends to be drying. I reccomend doing the mask then using an oil based moisturizer natural then a light lotion

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This works very well for cleaning and pulling out blackheads. It tightened my pores and really made my face feel much cleaner. I felt that the Aztec clay mask was too harsh on my skin, but the French green clay seems to work much more mildly and still with the same effect.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The product is fine, green clay ready to be mixed with water to be used in face mask, scrubs, etc. I use it over my nose or forehead whenever I feel like skin is dull or breaking out in pimples, and it helps it calm. Be careful not to use too frequently (>4x a week) or for too long (more than 10-15 minutes) as it is very potent and can dry and irritate sensitive skin (I get red, sore skin if I leave it for too long).

Posted on May 27, 2022

It is very messy when you mix it into the clay. I can’t say I’ve had amazing benefits from it but I didn’t break out or have any reactions from it. My face feels very clean after using it. There is not really any scent that is notable.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It is good quality product. I like to use it for my skin and for m my stomach. It works good as sorbent and flushes sulphites out of the body.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have sentitive skin and I've been using this clay for few years now without any issues. The amount can last for a really long time. It cleans the pores nicely and gives a healthy glow.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very thin clay, easy to mix in cold water, to apply and to rinse off. It doesn’t dry too quick, so I feel some moisture comes from it. After removing it, I feel my skin brighter, firm and cystic acne more calm. :)

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This stuff is brilliant! It's so versatile! Great a a face mask, leaves the skin silky soft. Even used it to help draw out toxins on insect bites & stop the itch.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This clay is good. I use it to diy my own facial mask. Love it that I can use it to customize the thickerness and scent and my face feels clean and smooth after use.