Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Research, Liquid Soap, Unscented, 16 oz (480 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I was looking for a good hand soap without scent when I found this one and I was surprised of how gentle it is! works perfect for skin sensitive to harsh ingredients. This is all natural, the size is great, It last for a long time. I like the packaging. The texture is soft when you lather it. The only thing I would change is the pump. Sometimes it just shoots the soap. I don't like that. Other than that, it's perfect. Please don't stop selling this!

fa7b837c-7cc3-4316-8fcc-7a1f74e7b6c4
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It's a bit watery for my taste, but it's a good soap for people who don't like fragrances. One of my sensitive family members had an allergic reaction, so I don't think we'll be repurchasing, however.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I liked this product a lot! It was just the soap I was looking for. Nice package / size, great composition, amazing quality!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

No smell, a little more moisturizing than I prefer but still a good soap

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Worked great for my skin condition (eczema)

Posted on Dec 11, 2013

Great product, been using it for years and I love it because you can get it "UNSCENTED". Hate smelly soaps especially when eating and it's all you smell. Love that I received it in an extremely fast manner, for that my thanks to IHerb. Great price to, that ensures my future business.

Posted on May 25, 2011

I purchased this since my son was having this terrible eczema on his wrists. This product help a lot to control it, since it is totally natural, no scents, no colorants. A bottle last, you only need a little bit of it, not much. Price was good comparing it to my local store brands.

Sprinkles
Posted on Aug 20, 2009

This is a great product. No scent at all. Wonderful for people who are sensitive to fragrances and dyes, and healthier for all people! Just a small dab of the soap lathers up beautifully and cleans wonderfully. Does a great job at the kitchen sink even on greasy foods on hands.

Posted on Oct 23, 2013

I ordered this soap for my boy because he is sensitive to fragrances (he becomes restless and has headaches when something smells very strong, unnaturally). It is very good, unscented. We will reorder the product.

Posted on Nov 27, 2010

I have very sensitive skin; this product is very mild, a pleasure to use and has very minimal scent. Does not dry out your skin. An excellent value.