BD

4.8
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,991
Good Dark Roast!

This is an excellent package of coffee for those that like a dark expresso-like roast, with beans from Central/South America and India, the taste/flavor is rather bold with plenty of oils when brewed. A real smooth brew with no bitterness and wonderful aroma. A brew that will wake one up for sure with a higher caffein content than your regular brew. These quality grounded coffee is perfect for the french press and will provide a wonderful aromatic cuppa to start your day with!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I use this for cold brew. I only brew dark roasts. I can drink it black but there's more bitterness than I'm accustomed to. The grind is finer than what is ideal for cold brew (there was a bit of sediment at the bottom of my carafe. As for the caffeine content--I wish all coffee was this strong. Definately wakes me up the morning. I'm on the fence as to if I would buy it again.

I’ve started using this coffee as pre workout as American coffee

ff40a69a-887e-4be9-8290-267319e55bc9
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very nice coffee with a very nice flavor, as well. 110% would purchase again.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

really good coffee extra caffeine is great makes me feel like I have been drinking decaffeinated nice mellow taste

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality ingredients taste use size packages benefit coffee recipe caffeine serving frequently

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

The taste is good but is used for filter coffee not espresso. It is coarse ground not fine ground.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
1,064
48,675
Auto-translated from Russian

♥ DOUBLE•POWER ♥ ☭ This coffee is suitable only for those who like it stronger and more powerful • ☭ Judging by its tonic effect, it has a huge caffeine titer • ✫ Without sourness and without an unpleasant aftertaste • ☭ Of course, it's expensive, but you should definitely try it to train your taste buds • ☆—PLEASANT COFFEE DRINKING EVERYONE! • LET EVERY COFFEE DRINKER FIND THEIR EXCEPTIONAL TASTE!—☆ ۞ ALL THE BEST! • SMILE! • LOVE EACH OTHER! • BE HEALTHY! ۞

3b793361-77e0-4437-af11-a147cdb77a0d
a4d9bb37-81cc-43c9-b21d-8cd4662b6783
c72934a6-b051-4cae-a428-b361c83a7834
95f7aece-3512-4783-873c-fe3c78ca6814
de82d46d-21b4-4487-9412-a25ef7a15958
Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I chose it because of the package design. It's a unique design, and it's cool. Very satisfied with the taste. I also buy beans, but it's convenient to have them in powder form. The number of times I drink coffee has increased naturally. I have become a fan of Ravens Coffee.

64f79cc5-0ff0-47ee-858f-9109cd8217c6
bb449a82-f170-403e-90a6-aefb849a80e9
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I bought this brand, so the coffee tastes, the formulas are not very obvious, but they are all fragrant and I like the special packaging. Portion is sufficient. In terms of taste, there is no bitterness of deep roasting, and it is very fragrant to drink. You must have a cup every morning, and the second brewing is still very strong in coffee.

0e911b91-f4d6-4759-b140-1f67c6b0f9a5