Page 1 - Reviews - Reese, Skinless & Boneless Sardines, 4.38 oz (124 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have ordered these many times. In my mind these are the best skinless and boneless sardines in water, and I have tried quite a few different brands. I always order these on iherb for the price. I love the taste of these sardines.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Baby's first try of sardines - I have hunted high and low for low sodium sardines and this came highly recommended. I have tried this myself and it tastes good - unadulterated sardine goodness

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

It's hard to find skinless & boneless canned fish here in Hong Kong. What I love most is it's skinless, meaning fat content is very low!! Definitely goes well with every recipe.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Like that it is plain sardines with minimal salt (it didn't taste at all salty). Nicely packed in a ightweight can. Makes a great sandwich filling with mayo.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

quality ingredients single use size taste freat perfect package smell good composition seafood with health benefits to your diet and great flavor use in sandwiches or with eggs to make a snack or a meal

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Lifgtly salted sardines that are skinless and boneless. Perfect for adding to your meals and even with bread. You mat even eat it on its own!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

In a way I do not want to write this review, I'll tell you why. As more people learn the good points of these Sardines I am afraid they will be harder to get and the price will rise. But, Oh well... I looked for days on the internet for low sodium Sardines and all the ones I found came back as "NO LONGER MADE". Then one day I found Reese low sodium Sardines at iHerb. I bought 8 cans to get the best price. When I opened my first can I was immediately impressed with the fact the tab did not tear off as it did on other low cost brands I tried. The next thing that impressed me was the smell was not overpowering as was on other brands I tried. The overall quality of these Sardines is excellent. The Sardines were skinless and there were no heads on them like there was on the other brands I tried. The size off them was just right; not too big and not too small. The flavor was enjoyable to eat and did not leave a salty taste in my mouth . I am going to buy more very soon.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

i actually prefer skin-on and with bone more, even more nutritious. But happy trying this skinless & boneless version, which taste just as good, and i like this much less salty than skin-on version.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

At 23g of protein a serving it’s a great source of protein. Tastes pretty good too. Am a repeat buyer. Tastes great with crackers.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

given the fact that it is stored in water, it is quite extra ordinary, I think :-) Tastes savory and it is easy to open :-) I would buy more next time