Page 1 - Reviews - Ricola, Herb Throat Drops, Lemon Mint, 24 Drops - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

These drops are hard to find. They have the benefit of soothing my throat when it is dry. They melt slowly in my mouth. They have a nice lemon flavor and they aren' t too sweet. The package reflects the lemon color. The price is lower than my local Drug Store Fuane Reade, which is part of Walgreens. Their price was $9.99 today

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Ricola Lemon Mint delivers delightful relief from coughs and sore throats thanks to Ricola's distinctive blend of Alpine herbs, as well as the flavours of lemon and mint. Each packet contains 24 calming herbal drops that provide cooling relief from cough and sore throat, which are common cold symptoms. Really good taste and fresh product. I really enjoy it.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I had recently dry cough and this product used to temporarily help relieved symptoms such as sore throat, throat irritation or dry cough due to a flu or cold for example. It really did work by providing a cooling feeling.

81acbdf6-e0fb-4a15-bd68-206a22f790c7
Posted on May 26, 2022

Love the taste of these lozenges and they help sooth the throat. However, I do miss the cherry mint flavor that they used to make.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love this herb throat drops.This has very nice taste of mint and lemon.There is 24 drops.Help relieve symptoms such as sore throat and throat irritation.Highly recommend.I will buy more.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought this product with other similar products. It's first time to buy, but i really happy and enjoy this. It taste lemon, make mouth fresh and also helps itchy throat. When I got cold, this candy helped for my itching throat.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Anyone should acquire these drops as a handy snack or throat lozenges. They are really effective for the throat irritations developed during the early stage of a flu. And taste is very pleasant!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Lovely lemon and mint combination flavor. Effective for recovering from a cold and stuffy nose. In case anyone was wondering it doesn't have a gooey filling, it's a straight up cough sweet or lozenge.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

It was briliant . Have terrible allergic cough. Soothing fast acting, reliable product. Did not further irritate my throat as other lozenges do. Was able to sleep thru the night. Immediate action.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I love these! Thety taste really good, but also my husband had a cough for a few days- and started to take, and the next day the cough was gone!