BD

4.2
  • S
Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Simple all in

Bought it for Mom, all essential vitamin in 1 unique capsule.. smell a little weird, taste just so so, size a little big but quick swallow and all is okay.. packaging is too big i think, it's 2 times the content.. overall lovet it and will buy again, although a little pricey..

96a73fd0-b55d-40a7-bd8e-3d9007aeb713
Posted on May 15, 2022

This a vitamin product I use daily . I am glad I can order it to be delivered monthly at a good price. I herb s a great company and offers great products at a good price

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I ordered for my mom taking daily. The ingredients was good with a good quality. The size is also perfect for many months

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I tried a few different multi vitamins until i find this one. I have hypoglycemia and i just turned 50. I feel great everyday since taking this vitamin!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

this is the first time to used 50+ supplement . now used every day .

7e9377bd-1ca3-4386-90c6-4d48f760d633
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I like the formula, but even taking this multivitamin with food I end up having minty/fishy burps. I don't know why the algae oil taste like fish oil, but it does. Sadly I don't think I will re order these.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Not the greatest fan of these. They repeat on you and the taste is awful - it's fishy.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

It works

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Been looking for smarty pants capsules. Just started taking them, I do feel more energy, but I have also added other supplements.