Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D-3, 250 mg, 240 VegCaps - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Chose this as citrate is higher than carbonate. Both are easily absorb by body. Didn't want a carbonate only calcium as it may cause constipation. As D3 is only 400iu, I need to supplement it with another 2000iu for maximum absorption. Need to take 2 pills twice a day as body can only absorb 500mcg of calcium each time. For those who find it a trouble, then go for powder form - just once a day. Unless your diet consist high amounts of protein and sodium, which make your body excrete out more calcium, this dosage is sufficient.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

This brand is the only one that produces the best calcium supplement that a person with high deficiency could have. Unlike carbonate, citratum is the easiest way to absorb through the stomach, the dose is perfect if you are forced to high intakes. I bought it from my mother, who underwent thyroid ablation a few years ago. The last doctor of hers prescribed 3000 mg a day (too much in my opinion, but anyway, others recommend much more !!! ...). It has always been very difficult to find a high dose of mild calcium supplement, that is: 1) it does not come in carbonate form, 2) it has 1000mg of calcium, 3) and it is easy to swallow. Well Solaray Calcium is 1) in citrate form, 2) it contains 1000mg, and 3) it is easy to swallow. Since we discovered this Solaray product in the USA, it has become our favorite. Finding Solaray in the USA is easy, but impossible if you live abroad, and that's when iHerb came to save our lives because the product is sold at a great price, and it is prepared and delivered quickly.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

It’s very convenient and easy to digest, my first try on this one, I will buy it in the future

43f82157-bc1d-4d3d-b225-bdabdf7b68db
Posted on Jun 9, 2021

I have some sensitivity to dairy products and can't take them regularly as a natural source of calcium. So I have to take supplements. Before I used to have a calcium powder, but since it doesn't dissolve well in cold water I decided to go back to capsules. And I'm glad I got Calcium Citrate with vitamin D. The downside of this product is having too many capsules per day. I wish I could get my chewables back in stock, but it's not an option for now.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

From my knowledge, for those who take calcium with meals, calcium carbonate and citrate combo can be easily absorbed. I keep buying this brand and variety for winter time when I don't get any sunlight, because it has added vitamin D. Comparing to other giant caplet of calcium pills, this capsule size is about the same but because it is soft, it is a little easier to swallow.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

at first, I was skeptical about this product but I'm always open to trying new products in the market, and because I trust iHerb products I ordered this calcium nitrate with vitamin D-3. my family doctor has been telling me to take calcium and vitamin D but I never listened until I saw this product. now, I'm happy I did because I know it's doing good for my health. I'm recommending this supplement.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Fine. It fits me. I buy not the first time.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

good dosage and ingredients. packaging is big and pill size easy to swallow. important to take calcium as you age this is good supplement.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good composition, it´s easy to take and necessary in post partum.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is a good, gentle calcium citrate supplement with a small amount of vitamin d to enhance absorption. Great for bone health.