Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Calcium Magnesium Zinc, 250 VegCaps - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 19, 2022

It's Amazing Product, I used to buy Zinc only, however after buying this product it helped me to sleep better because the Magnesium, I have been purchasing this product for while now and I feel great, Solaray has always been a reliable & genuine brand that I have used for years. I have been very satisfied with using it.

cb3249da-7642-43c7-aef7-833b26993768
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I was advised by my Nutritionist to start taking this complex because of my Endometriosis and low Magnesium levels. Since taking the complex I can say that it has greatly helped in many ways! It has reduced my cramps during my menstrual cycle, my sleep is deeper than before and it has helped me recover better from workouts too! When it comes to Endometriosis, Magnesium is one of the most important minerals to take to help reduce inflammation in the body. Calcium aids the absorption of Magnesium so it's an added bonus that I don't need to take an additional supplement for this to happen. The additional Zinc is great too! All in all, I would highly recommend this product if you need to reduce your inflammation for Endometriosis! If my review was useful to you, please click the "thumbs up", thanks!

c351dbac-103c-4d53-8746-0a57cd694792
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Calcium, magnesium, and zinc are three of the most important minerals the body needs to gain and maintain good health. Calcium and magnesium help maintain healthy bones while zinc is essential for cell division and growth. Zinc is an essential element needed to support the body's immune system. As my age, it is excellent for me to use it and recommended by my doctor for supplement. Affordable‼

af026bd0-a2a4-4934-a77a-a84ad9c74ea6
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I've been using these for decades. I have allergies and almost died from a different brand that didn't list all ingredients on the label. Who would think bad stuff could be in a vitamin! After getting out of the hospital, I called for ingredients and they wouldn't even tell me! That's when I began using Solaray-there is nothing in their products not listed on the label. Guaranteed. Top-quality too.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Another excellent choice of Brands. Great support for Bones and muscle tissue. I feel less phyiscal fatigue. I especially notice I can work-out with more weight, as it aids in Bone strength. Very important as we age beyond our 30's and 40's. Thanks for the effective product!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc are vital nutrients for general health. Calcium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth and provides support for nerve impulse transmission and muscle contraction. Magnesium helps provide support for normal heart, muscle, nerve and circulatory function. Zinc is involved in over 100 enzymatic reactions in the body and plays an important role in immune system function and in the normal structure of cell membranes. Glutamic acid is added for enhanced mineral absorption.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Calcium, magnesium, and zinc are important, and especially we are told concerning bones. This is correct, and we knows that especially old women are hit by osteoporosis, discovered after falling and braking bones. This caused by missing the minerals, among other, that when order, the eating less and besides then not much absorbed, as when young. And actually we don't get calcium from cow milk as we not are calves, so our mother not a cow. So pill is needed. Besides the 3 minerals is connected to hundreds of processes in our body.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I've been using these for decades. I have allergies and almost died from a different brand who didn't list all ingredients on label. Who would think bad stuff could be in a vitamin! After getting out of hospital, I called for ingredients and they wouldn't even tell me! That's when I began using Solaray-there is nothing in their products not listed on the label. Guaranteed. Top quality too.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022