BD

4.6
Based on 2,210 Ratings
1,611
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

After being diagnosed with Leaky gut and Sibo I had a test done called the Nutravel test. It showed deficiencies in b3 (this), b6, and quite a few others. After taking them in high doses every day for a few weeks I noticed an obvious change to my rampant anxiety and occasional panic attacks which I had developed in previous years. This is was not the critical fix for me but it helped me get further down the road until I tried 5-htp 100mg per day. I still take this occasionally to see how my levels are.. a "flush reaction" is telling in terms of your saturation. Do a little research in to Dr Abramhoffer's research on Schizophrenics and high dose Niacin. It may also be helpful to those attempting to quit smoking. I am not a doctor and this should not be misconstrued as medical advice. Seek a good Doctor or Integrative medicine practitioner if you have any of these issues.

J S
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

niacin improves circulation, suppresses inflammation and helps the body make various hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body. i'm starting with 100mg before switching to 500mg. taken before meal it causes the niacin flush for 30 min.

eae29d27-a8e4-4fc5-bfb6-9b051d3fbd3f
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
5,027

I have been using this vitamin for a week now and I can already see some improvements. It's an excellent supplement, noticeable improvement. The only drawback is that it sometimes makes me feel hungry all the time!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I bought this to be given to my daughter. Because I’m worried that she cannot tolerate the niacin flush, so i give small potency ingredients as trial. She felt bit of tingling sensation but after a while it goes away. What i like about it is that it really calmed her nerve after taking it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,212

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

The first 2 times I took one of these pills it was upon eating a large meal and much to my surprise I had no flushing sensation. Took another one last night 2 hours after a meal and during a snack and I had a mild flushing in my upper body about an hour later. It felt manageable!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
1,486

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Very happy with this product. The contents of the capsules are granulated so it is easier to divide your dose, eg into 5 little piles of 100mg each. That costs a lot less than buying 100mg capsules if this sort of thing is your bag. Some products are fine powder that goes everywhere including up your nose.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I use it when I eat lot of sweet or any harmful food, drink. It makes these material going out of my body. It's nicain flush effect a little scary because your skin become very red, but it's not painful. I strictly use only 1 piece / evening and not usually! The size of it OK, it hasn't any taste for me.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Vitamin B3 is a B vitamin that enters the metabolism of food to convert it into energy and helps keep the nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy. It is part of the so-called water-soluble vitamins, that is to say that they have the characteristic of dissolving in water and not being accumulated in the body. For this reason they must be taken daily through the diet, or supplemented.