BD

4.6
Based on 2,071 Ratings
1,576
Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I do a lot like this Niacin tingling sensation while taking this supplemen for about a moment . This product really helps me a lot for sleep and dealing with stress as well . The quality is great . After effect when i’m consuming Niacin is my bad eating habit can be controlled . If you want to lose some weight , this must a list of your journey on a diet .

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I have been using the solaray niacin 100 mg for my 21 day sauna cleanse. I got this one because I will need higher doses later on. The 100 mg one has been great so far. But beware, start low… Like one capsule… And build up because the body/face flush is strong! Unless you are a seasoned flush niacin user, don't start with 500 mg.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I take niacin to lower my LDL and raise my HDL. I like that this is in an easy to swallow capsule. Until now I have been taking it in tablet form. I use a different brand in the morning for 250 mg and this in the evening which is 500 mg. It does cause flushing but I'm used to that already. Best to use niacin rather than niacinamide as it is much more effective in lowering cholesterol. The bottle is small in size but holds a lot. The price is right.

When I drank this Solaray Niacin for the first time, after about 20', I felt feverish throughout the body and my whole body turned red and burned. Then it passed within 30'-40'. This means that it's an excellent quality nicotinic acid that helps dilate blood vessels and increases blood flow. Niacin also supports cardiovascular and nervous system health. Gradually, after taking it for a few days, the flash becomes weaker, the symptoms reduce a lot. The body seems to adjust to it well. It helps to raise HDL and lower LDL. Actually, Niacin flush is harmless! I highly recommend this one! Great value for money! By the way, everything without a flush effect is just thrown out money. So hands away from nicotinamide, only nicotinic acid brings the benefit at high doses for many months to rid the walls of the arteries of any plaque. It is also incomprehensible to me how even well-trained pharmacists can recommend Nicotinamide. The Pharma Lobby has played a lot again! I'm glad if my review is helpful!

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

helps to worm the body (taking half a pill ) to cause to heat flash, sometimes helps to fall asleep better when it causes the flash. if i take one pill its too much flushes and skin gets too red and itchy cause blood vessels widnes, i will look for smaller dose but defenetlly will buy again

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I recently tried Solaray Niacin and I am very impressed with the quality of this product. The 500 mg dose is just right for my needs and the vegetable capsules are easy to swallow. I appreciate that Solaray uses high-quality ingredients and that this product is affordably priced. I have noticed a positive impact on my overall health since incorporating this supplement into my routine. I highly recommend Solaray Niacin to anyone looking for a high-quality Niacin supplement.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 29, 2023
1,718

Niacin is used to improve blood circulation and not only . At his reception, she noticed a clearer mind, more energy, a rosy complexion . The first trick was the floor of the capsule, there was redness of the skin and something like a heat, it expands the vessels . This is a normal reaction . Rednesses pass after about 40 minutes after admission . I take a couple of times a week .Great product

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I've been taking Niacin for 7 years. Have not complaints about this one. I like its purity, like the flush, and 500 mg capsules are easy to take and to measure. If I take the powder from the capsules, it's fine, making it more soluble and better to mix with food, when doing so.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022