Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Quercetin, 500 mg, 90 VegCaps - iHerb
BD

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Quality of ingredients, packaging, size and taste were acceptable. Quercetin benefits respiratory immunity, helps fight inflammation and a great antioxidant that betters performance of the immune system. Do consider this when purchasing quercetin. This brand is a good choice amongst the many brands. Hope you find this helpful and useful!

03238b5f-93e7-485e-b11e-7b64c6652e50
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great for my stomach. I’ve tried taking away the shell and only ate the powder inside. The taste is unacceptable so I turned back to swallow the whole capsule. Some yellow powder leaked into the bottle when I opened it the first time, however. The capsule need to be improved to prevent leakage. I’ll keep using it.

862bda75-0729-449a-b4be-cf4665620b06
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This brand of Quercetin is the regular form that does not have one of the several different methods to supposedly make it more absorbable and they are a a much higher price. Keep in mind the "advanced and more bioavailable quercetins" have far less potency in milligrams per capsule so even if they are much more absorbable you are not getting any more than if you buy the regular quercetin as this capsule contains 500 mg rather than 30 milligrams as an example. So in this example even if you aborb the regular quercetin 10 times less you still get 50 mg vs 30 mg of the high priced more absorbable brand. So the Solaray Quercetin at 500 mg is at a great price and taken with food will give you the best absorbsion comparable or better than the expensive low mg potency bio-enhanced brands. That is why it also gets so many consistently good reviews.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is a really good product. It works really well to knock out colds and viruses. I like that it is sufficient to take with a full glass of water and doesn't require taking with a meal- when I am sick I don't necessarily feel like eating so this is good.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Quercetin is a plant pigment with potent antioxidant properties. It’s present in many common foods, such as onions, apples, grapes, and berries. Research has linked quercetin’s antioxidant properties to various potential health benefits: may reduce inflammation, may ease allergy symptoms, may have anticancer effects, may lower your risk of chronic brain disorders, May reduce blood pressure, may help combat aging.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Quercetin is an excellent product for improving immunity after COVID, for regenerating tissues of internal organs, supporting the cardiovascular system. It was for these purposes that my mother, 80+ years old, took this Solaray, Quercetin, 500 mg. However, we were unable to complete the full minimum 30-day course because after 27 days, she developed signs of allergy and urticaria. It is most likely that Quercetin was not the cause of her allergy. During the day, she simultaneously took Quercetin, Tart Cherry, Citicoline and Actovegin from Takeda. It is most likely that Actovegin provoked allergies and significant fluctuations in blood pressure.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good quality, a bit expensive but this is one of the cheapest options there is for quercetin. The package has a flip lid so it's easy to use. The only ingredient is quercetin - which I like. I take it with zinc to aid against my inflammation. I have it on hand in case I get a certain virus.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

I keep Solaray Quarciten in my allergy fighting arsenal. I have year round allergies and Quercetin really stops my coughing and I can breathe easier. I believe Solaray is trusted company that has been around a long time. I have used many of their products with great success so I naturally chose Solaray when looking for this supplement. The ingredients seem clean and safe. I like the fact that the packaging keeps out unwanted light that could harm the quality of the capsule. The fact that it lasts for 3 months is a plus.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Solaray makes high quality ingredients for a low price. I take Quercitin to boost my immune system and doubled the amount when I had Covid. If you get prescribed Hydrochloroquine for Covid you need to take this Quercitin along with Vitamin D for the Hydrochloroquine to be benefit your system. Quercetin helps the respiratory system with pollen and allergies. The size of the supplement is easy to swallow.