Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Quercetin, Bromelain & Vitamin C, 120 VegCaps - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This high quality antioxidant quercetin supplement from Solaray was recommended to me by an antiaging specialist to use for its many benefit like inflammation, respiratory issues and overall immunity. Size of package is biggish, but since its performance is great I will continue to use it. I recommend it and will reorder.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Quercetin is a plant flavonol from the group of polyphenol flavonoids. It is found in many fruits, vegetables, leaves, seeds and grains; capers, red onions and kale are common foods that contain significant amounts. It has a bitter taste and is used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, beverages and foods.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Quercetin is an excellent product that has many health benefits! I have been using for a month or two and I am very pleased. It is a natural antioxidant, it also helps with inflammation, good for heart and degenerative diseases. I don't plan on discontinuing use of it anytime soon.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

We were taking Quercetin since the pandemic as advised by my Clinical Nutritionist cousin coz of the benefits and undergoing researches of its benefit against COVID-19. However, the brand we’re patronizing in a membership shop went out of stocks and we went as far as out of town branches to secure until IHerb was discovered and whoa! Solaray was far more better coz it has high dose of Vit.C. Fallback is you have to take 2 caps.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

It's been a couple of days and I already see improvements (almost immediately) :) so happy !! I'm overloaded with histamine and this product helps a lot, I recommend it if you are histamine intolerant if you blow your nose a lot during the day and if you sneeze a lot too. Breathing is normal too, super helpful will buy again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

For the previous 7 years or so, I had been taking one 10mg Claritin (Loratadine) everyday for my horrible dust allergies. I quit cold turkey and switched to Solaray QBC Plex. To say the least, it's incredible. My allergies are under control because I take one twice a day! I can really breathe through my nose better now than I could when on Claritin! Because I read about some of Claritin's adverse effects, I decided to stop taking it. I've been taking QBC Plex for three weeks now, and it's fantastic! I still need to blow my nose every hour or so, but I was already doing so with Claritin. Because this is entirely natural, I plan to take it for a long time until I discover a treatment for my dust allergies.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

This combo is supposed to help improve your sinus health and overall immunity. I have only been taking for a short while so I am unsure of the benefits yet. This brand has the combo of ingredients that was recommended for sinus and respiratory health, the capsules are easy to swallow and its a great value at iHerb.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I found this really helped with my mast cell disorder. I immediately had reduced symptoms and more energy. The quality of this product is great, I'd not used Solaray products before, but would be happy to use more of their supplements. Quercetin powder is very yellow and can stain things, so be careful not to get any on your clothes!