Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Red Yeast Rice CoQ-10, 90 VegCaps - iHerb
BD
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Dr. has encouraged me to use Solaray Red Yeast Rice CoQ-10 for over 10 years to avoid statins in cholesterol medications Can be very expensive at local health food stores. I have been using iHerb now for over a year. Prices are good and packed in boxes, delivery is great.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Fantastic! I take this with the Blue Bonnet Plant Sterols. I got bloodwork done after 3 months. My LDL went from 173 to 119, Trig went from 199 to 100! HDL stayed the same. My doctor was speechless. Results were much better than I was expecting.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product managed to reduce my choresterol level effectively. I was using another popular brand and only found out that it didn’t work as expected during blood test. Luckily I find this. Solaray is always trusted brand!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This is my first time purchasing from iherb and was happy with the experience. Fast delivery. I can’t say much about the product yet as i have just started it. i need to give it sometime and do a blood screen at the end of the year.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have bought several Solaray products anf they are very good. While I have not yet started taking this suppllement. I am confident this will be helpful for my cholesterol.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I took the brand "Now" of the same product before, but I have red noise . I don't know why? So I try this recommended by my friend. See what is the result ?

Posted on Oct 26, 2020

I started taking 1 capsule 1x per day and both my LDL and total cholesterol numbers improved. I am now taking 2x per day and will see if this gives even better results. I am monitoring both kidney and liver function, both remain stable and unchanged by taking red rice yeast.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Works great! No side-effects! Lowered LDL by 30 points combined with change in diet.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Wonderful pill that is most importantly safe to consume. Hope it works!

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

She always gets this one. Variability of dosage is an issue with supplemants. By always buying the same one we hope that evens it out. Her cholesterol numbers have been good ever since taking this.