BD
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Excellent! Very good for rheumatoid arthritis and cartalage knee pain. Will buy more, thank you

Very good for rheumatoid arthritis and cartalage knee pain.and waking up very stiff like I used to. I take also Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil. this is my 2nd order, thank you

36c5da71-749c-4943-9275-6c9e117dcda7
Scarletz
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of ingredient that really gives benefit to my health. I used to take this daily in my diet to see the improvement.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Saves the trouble of having to eat 3-4 for pills in one serving, and pills actually smell great from the turmeric content. Convenient packaging and fast shipping!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My job requires lots of walking and climbing stairs, after a few weeks of taking this product, it was quite obvious that my knees are not as tired.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

good item witha good company, and you iharb the best service and very professional in this to give as the best company in the world "Solary is one of the best......Thanks

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I can't comment on the efficacy of these supplements, but their yellow colour stains everything it comes in contact with. We ended up with yellow all over our bathroom! Thankfully it seems to wash out, but it's still annoying.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Value for money ,very easy to swallow, small size capsules

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Wide range of products to chose from on top of the fast delivery service.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great product, suing this to support the joint quality is good for the price will buy it again

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Quality good, also improvement my knee healthy, I was got benefit