Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Folate, 800 mcg, 250 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I heard lots and lots of recommendation about Solar folic acid that anyone who is trying to get pregnant and start taking it at least 3 months prior (as that's when folic acid starts to show in body system) and started to intake with my spouse as well. Prob will get 2nd bottle as it's needed for final preg stages and while breast feeding. Size is also very small so no problem with swallowing with other supplements.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I will probably say this more then once, & it will be the same thing. I buy a lot of medications for the/my heart. I got hit by a SUV in Upstate, NY so I am a very cautious guy when in comes to my health. I take them in the morning, afternoon, & night. I honestly did not read that it is specifically for women. My mother told me. I will use it, but in the future will by a different kind. Either way it helps the heart, & that is what matters. Thanks.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Doesn’t have extra junk added. I use this for new hair growth keeping my hair from thinning. The size of the veggie cap is small which is easier to swallow. I will continue to buy these.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Just baught it for a friend she used it and she likes it

fa01fb53-5961-4c86-9bcc-fd8dd2873718
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

My therapist adviced it for me as most usable folic acid form. I trust her. She is very competent.

9a84c55d-3fee-4578-8f0b-4bd6e7bd1b51
Posted on Mar 2, 2021

A week after starting taking this one I started to really feel my ovulation. Of course, I asked a friend and she told me that it's impossible, and I'm not a doctor or anything, but that is how I felt. Anyone else felt that? I still use it, taking one everyday.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good for me pls give me like =)

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It was one of my must have supplement during pregnancy.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I bought it for my pregnant wife. thanks to this produck, I have a sound son now

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The best supplement brand for me. I buy a large number of their products because they are gluten free.