Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate, 240 Softgels - iHerb
BD
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

1. Received in good condition, well packed with bubble wrap 2. Long expiry date -13 months to expiry. 3. Good Quality Omega 3 4. No fish or fishy after taste. Tested for over a week. 5. Easy to swallow even though each capsule is 1inch /2.5cm long. For those with swallowing problem, this maybe an issue. But for those with no issue swallowing like myself, swallowing 2 capsules at a time is not a problem. 6. Benefit: Improved skin elasticity. After taking for over a week, I noticed an improvement in my skin elasticity as well although I took it to reduce cholesterol levels. I took 4 capsules a day although the recommended was 2 capsules, 3 times daily (6 capsules in total). I'm happy that my skin feels more hydrated and firmer. My husband who has heart inflammation, felt less pressure on his chest. Previously we took a different brand and we did not see any effects. Overall, very satisfied and will definitely order again.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great packaging of the capsules, I loved the fact that it is in dark glass so as not to degrade quickly. As they are gelatinous capsules, they are easy to ingest, apart from the size that is initially frightening. I'm still at the beginning of the product, but the reputation of the brand makes me believe that I bought something with a lot of quality.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I added this to try and control my high BP and add to some fat loss efforts. It’s doing the job! It’s a very large pill and you have to take it three times daily. Occasionally the fishiness is a little much but I take it with a lot of water. Best to order the large bottle as you need to take it frequently.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I was hesitant to add a fish based supplement because of the taste and smell but these are not bad and they seem to be affective. They are quite large and the dosage is frequent but I adjusted to take more in the morning and evening, skipping the midday dose. Overall a good supplement.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about two months now and I'm very happy with the results I've seen so far. I feel healthier, stronger and more energetic.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

the best vitamin OMEGA 3 in the best dosage, I advise everyone to take this particular position as it is very good and practical to use

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

also known as α-lipoic acid, alpha-lipoic acid and thioctic acid, is an organosulfur compound derived from caprylic acid. ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism , good quality superfood good benefit no effective things on diet package is good! Thanks i herb , 100% ask your doctor before using it , the size good

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Good thing the bottle is in darker caolor to keep safe the supplement from outside head. Supplement are easy on my tummy , to support health concern on my recurring high blood pressure. With some regular intermittent fasting and consuming this supplement help so much in keeping control of my BP under normal range. It help also in keeping my head clear and those little spinning and fatiqueness have much reduce.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I drink solgar omega for over 6 years now- ever since I was pregnant with my first child and then during nursing.. My hair was NEVER falling out or was thinner- actually one haidresser thought I dye my hair and said it s super shiny- I don t dye my hair :) I ve been taking it for so long that I take these things for granted but every now and then someone reminds me.. I love the quality of solgar products..

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This fish oil is easy to swallow with no after taste. It appears to help alleviate my dry eyes, as well as I know it's beneficial for both my husband (heart patient with COPD) and myself. I do double the dose for my dry eyes and it's quite effective. I like the dark glass packaging too as I feel it keeps it fresher.