Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Quercetin Complex with Ester-C Plus, 100 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Quercetin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These supplements are nicely packaged so that they remain fresh. The capsules are a lovely size, easily swallowed with no taste and feel like real quality. I think this is an amazing product. I also like that it contains vitamin c in the same tablet.

21a232a2-c54d-423d-bbc9-954c3e9a66fa
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Well here you have a very good quercetin supplement! Added to that is a rare, expensive form of very available Vitamin C - ester C. Added to THAT are some more bioflavonoids. I keep this one around for colds, flus, and any other respiratory ills that might plague me. If I had a loved one working in an office right now, or a child going to school this is one supplement that I would make sure they were taking; along with a quality zinc and a quality vitamin D supplement. (Try that combo during cold/flu season - Solgar Quercetin complex, 5000iu Vit D from a reputable supplier, and a quality OptiZinc supplement... you'll probably feel untouchable!)

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Helpful supplement for immune support. There is a lot of capsules in the package so it will last a long time. There is no taste or aftertaste. It helps with respiratory and other immune issues which for me in the winter was great. Solgar never disappoints and this product is high quality!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Solgar® Quercetin Complex includes the important bioflavonoid Quercetin in a synergistic formula with Ester-C Plus to provide unique antioxidants as well as immune health support. Quercetin is found in onions and other foods. It possesses antioxidant properties which help to stabilize cell membranes. Ester-C Plus provides a patented, pH neutral (non acidic), form of vitamin c that is gentle on the stomach. Ester-C Plus offers the additional benefits of incorporating acerola berry, citrus bioflavonoids, rutin and rose hips. This formula also features bromelain, a natural enzyme derived from pineapple.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I used to take this regularly. I switched to NOW Foods a couple of years ago. I don't remember the reason. It could have been because the Solgar product was out of stock or something else. I like that they both have Bromelain in them. I like Solgar a lot because their bottles are glass which is less bad for the environment. I would say Solgar and NOW Foods versions are both very high quality and beneficial.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

A perfect immune system booster! It has been a very helpful supplement when I was fighting the allergies and eczema. Two caps twice a day for a few days then down to one cap until everything was gone. The best thing is that Vitamin C is already in it! This is way better than taking an over the counter medication :)

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I have bad allergies but I'm also allergic to pineapple - so I couldn't have a lot of bromelain, which usually is combined with quercetin. This is perfect for me - not too much bromelain and so far so good, although I still have the allergies - but I think it's going to be a while until I get any improvement - I've had allergies forever

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I like this Quercetin Complex the best because it contains all the quercetin you need, 500mg, plus vitamin C and other good things. When I take it I feel protected. I have taken quercetin from Solgar for many years, back then it was in a tablet and was only quercetin. I took it for allergies. This Complex is that and more with the addition of Vitamin C.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I give these to my German shepherd who has atopic dermatitis (seasonal allergies), and this has made a huge improvement with his symptoms. He no longer scratches himself all day and night and it seems to have given him much relief.

9d5aca14-e3c1-4127-b128-9d24add4dd3a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

About Solgar Quercetin, I have been using this quality product for quite a while and its benefit for me is it inhibits histamine release. This antioxidant and anti inflammation complex help me in relaxation due to my anxiety problems. It also provide extra energy for improving workout performance. Package arrived as planned.