Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Acetyl L-Carnitine, 500 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is a brand that I trust. I have purchase many times from them in the past. I find them to be reasonably priced. One big plus for me is that it is a compressed tablet rather than a capsule. I find them much easier to swallow as capsules sometimes stick in my throat especially if it is a bit dry or I am dehydrated.

edeb38f6-19db-4c08-9ec9-dbfaa0bc511d
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Can't say enough about this stuff! This product has many different benefits. It helps chelate heavy metals out of your body. Improves memory. Helps control blood sugar. I've read about good results for those with MS, alzeimers and parkinsons as well. It's nice to take a supplement and actually notice improvement. My Mom has started taking it and also says she will never be without it. Doesn't cause jitters at all. Actually does not give you energy, just seems to wake up your mind and help you focus.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

My naturopath suggested that I take acetyl l-carnitine. I originally was taking a different brand that was super expensive. I take other things from Source Naturals so I trust this brand and was impressed by the good reviews. I opted to transition to this brand instead of spending so much money on the other one. It seems to work just as well for me. I am happy with the brand and I'm glad I switched. If your practitioner recommends Acetyl L-Carnitine, I'd ask about this variety and give it a try!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production by helping transport fat to the mitochondria, where it is converted to ATP (cellular fuel). ALC is a highly bioavailable form of carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier, where it helps neutralize free radicals, supports mitochondrial function, and helps maintain normal neurotransmitter activity. ALC contributes to the process of converting choline to acetylcholine, which is essential for memory, learning, concentration and muscle function. I recommend this supplement!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

L-carnitine is one of the most common dietary supplements used for weight loss. It is used as a fat burner, in addition, it helps to build muscle mass in a short time, promotes accelerated cell recovery after physical exertion, and stimulates brain function.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I missed this for two weeks when the product was unavailable. Once I started taking it again, my energy levels improved markedly! Very happy. This product appears to be of high quality.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I am having ongoing issues with peripheral neuropathy and my ND suggested that I try Acetyl L-Carnitine in combination with other supplements to assist with my condition. After taking for two months I have experienced mild improvements that have encouraged me to continue with his suggestions. The pills provided me with the appropriate dosage at an affordable price. The pills are larger and are difficult to swallow without water.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very high quality packaging and ALC. Good for brain health.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

bought for my parents in order to keep the brain cells good status

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I like it . It very easy to apply.i recommend it very much