Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Copper Sebacate, 22 mg, 120 Tablets - iHerb
BD
Nivy
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I am very satisfied with this product and even more so with its price tag, its hard to tell if its having an effect at first, but if your not feeling any worst then you know its working, its great for iron absorption, and 120 tablets will last you long 😁

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I have upped my Zinc intake lately and this can result in lower levels of Copper. It's best to take these 2 elements apart , so for me it is Zinc in the morning & Copper at night. Source Naturals is always a reliable brand.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Good company and great quality of vitamins. The minerals on these cooper were good on my body. It worked and I could feel it from the beginning.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I love this copper , unluckily it has been out of stock lately almost every time i wanted to order it . But if it is their I choose this brand . Copper is an important cofactor for the thyroid , to put T4 into T3 .

Posted on May 27, 2021

Very happy with this product. I have been pairing with zinc as zinc depletes copper. Tablets are small and easily taken with other supplements (best at night for mineral absorption). Sebacate has some interesting research as a delivery mechanism and Source is a quality brand. Will stick with this product for replenishing minerals lost via sweat.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Difficult to tell if this had an effect. I did a ahort course of it. I read this form of copper is better absorbed than aminocid chelates , etc.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Copper is seriously under rated. Zinc seems to take the limelight. Fights viruses, bacteria and parasites. Participates in numerous metabolic functions.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I tried this for the first time and I feel great

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I use the product and I am very happy with the result.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

had low copper levels. this is great for raising them again