Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, DIM, 100 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

DIM is great for lowering estrogen levels. I started taking it a couple of months ago to help reduce my acne and pms symptoms. After a couple of weeks I started noticing the difference and I would absolutely recommend it especially for women with hormonal imbalances (but only if you have had some blood work done). The first few days I experienced terrible headaches and cramps, but they went away after a week or so. I am currently taking a break from it, but I will definitely repurchase it if I feel like I need it.

569e6933-696b-43be-8bb1-bc83492c7d42
7c9a9c35-0cd3-4846-a8f7-25c245201ab8
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Had the benefit of lowering my estradiol and getting it in range on bloodwork! Quality ingredient with a proper dosage. Packaging was good with no taste to the pills and the size of them was good and easy to swallow. All in all a fantastic product that I will definitely order again!

fba10499-f466-4323-9e50-f5cf009d9fbe
Posted on May 5, 2022

I have been taking it to regulate my menstrual cycle for three month and I saw results after one month. My period would start on the 1st of every month. Then I decided to stop taking it and my period stopped as well haha I am going to try again and see how it will change.

8d04c538-4d69-4567-bb79-c1d20c2a3f54
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My Functional Medicine Doctor advised DIM to help balance my messed-up, perimenopausal hormones. It's too soon for me to tell a difference yet, but I'm very happy with the price, and the size and texture of the tablets. They go down smooth and easy. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Dim can help with hormonal acne and I have tried not just this brand before but this one cleared my skin faster. At first, I tried the 200mg but my regular period’s cycle became earlier compared to my normal cycle so I cut the tablet in half and my cycle returned to normal. Then, I shifted to the 100mg to avoid the burden of cutting the 200mg. I have been talking this supplement for almost a year now and this is the one that is helping my skin clear from hormonal acne so I will stick to this one.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Bought this after researching that DIM may help to lower acne caused by too much estrogen/hormonal things going on in the body. Taking for close to 4 weeks now. Definitely feel like I'm breaking out lesser. Still have some acne and scars, will continue to finish using it and see how it goes. So far, I feel like its working. And the price for 120 tablets (100mg) can last you about 2 months if you only take 2 a day. Definitely worth it! I do have slight headache and stomach bloating the first few days or taking it. Feel free to adjust the dosage if 2 is too much. Don't really have any bad taste. The size of the pill is relatively large but not an issue. PS: You will pee a light pinkish/red color.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have chronic internal bleeding from ovarian cysts. My GP and specialists say it's not worth getting surgery on them because they'll just grow back. I take these to keep the bleeding under control. Without them, I'm exhausted all the time due to blood loss. They don't make the bleeding go away 100%, but they cut it down significantly.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I take one capsule of Source Naturals DIM every night and can see some improvement in my hormonal acne. The redness has cleared and I have not gotten new breakouts. This is a great product that does not cause any side effects too. Will continue to purchase this for long term skin maintenance.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

DIM (diindolylmethane) is not a hormon supplement. It is a super nutrient from kale, and broccoli. It gives ballance in the body and detox out Excess hazardous estrogen is consumed through various food products for example. In transitional age, the body's hormones are in great imbalance, and this normalizes DIM. Excess estrogen is purified out of the body. Skin becomes clearer, hair glosses, and estrogenic stomach becomes flater.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I've been taking this for ovarian cysts, I will update if there's something positive or negative about it. it has black pepper I suppose for better absorption

38a12ae6-2533-4a11-8c4b-edccf0f1da8a