Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Hi-Stress B&C with Herbs, 120 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like that they have combined B & C together. One less pill to take.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great product but hasn't been in stock now for months so very frustrating.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I love taking this in the afternoon for a good pick me up!! really helps!

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

This supplement helps me to improve my Sleep and anxiety. My husband also taking this and he feels better and less stress. We will order again as this is cheap and effective.

Posted on Feb 27, 2020

These vitamins are great! I can cut them in half to take during the day to help me relax. Early evening I can take a whole one and it helps me to sleep through the night. I have shared this product with three other people. I know two are taking them and I have not yet heard from the third person, as I recently shared information about them with her. Har

Posted on Nov 8, 2019

Have one every night within a week, sleep good. Shared to my younger sister who's full of stress, she said she can finally has a good sleep. My younger sister's husband tried it too and he said the pain from the shoulder gone. I think it's the emotions and stressful caused him pain so he said it's good to him too.

Posted on Aug 30, 2019

I didn’t realize I was depleted from b vitamins but a friend told me to try b vitamins for my anxiety/stress issues so I ordered this and took 3-4 tablets - immediately I felt both energized and relaxed at the same time! It was like my body jumped out of joy! My body soooo needed this! I feel great again! Not stressed and no anxiety! This is just the first DAY on these.. so imagine how happy my body will be getting these tablets every day now! WHOOO THANK YOU IHERB!

Posted on Jul 7, 2020

I highly recommend this product. It is a natural way to create a calm feeling.

Posted on May 28, 2021

Ordered several times for use it is great for anti stress I recommend

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I hope see result as soon as. But why you not write when take it? After or before a meal? Please add this information