Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Neuromins DHA, 200 mg, 120 Vegetarian Softgels - iHerb
BD
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This stuff can get pretty expensive but it is amazing!!! It helped to stop my son's seizures!!! We have reduced his antiepileptic drugs by a third! I am so grateful for this product! Wish they made it in liquid form in a glass bottle because my son takes a ton of this stuff.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I had a mild stroke in Jan. My doctor put me on DHA to help with new neuron production. After taking for one month I was not as foggy or searching for my words as much. Allow time to evaluate your body's response.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Needed for eye health no bitterness or fishy taste. Dha

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Very good seller and product. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 18, 2008

well pleased !!!i'm not for sure if i like the peoduct or the super fast shipping the best..keep up the great service !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Good!

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

great! Exellent!

Posted on Apr 17, 2011

I found iherb.com originally because I was looking for a less expensive source of Neuromins. Thanks for keeping those prices down.

Posted on May 16, 2008

Because fish oil gives me very bad gas, DHA is a perfect substitute.

Posted on May 21, 2018

Good price, easy to use website, quick processing and delivery. Am very satisfied