BD
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 7, 2022

First time using Niacin. Took 100mg but did not feel anything. The next day, took 200mg and got a stomachache, headache, nausea, the flush, the chills and diarrhea. I'm going to stick to 100mg for a few weeks before trying the 200mg again and then gradually increase the dosage even more. I bought this for detoxing and healing so I am very happy with the results!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great price/value for a niacin-flush product, and quality ingredients without all the nasties. Been taking this for almost a year now and I've ramped up my dose to 5x 100mg at bedtime (wish there was a 500mg niacin-flush version). Sometimes the flush sends my skin into a heated, itchy frenzy, other times it's hardly noticeable/none at all. I think TV snacks vs no snacks at night make a difference to the flush effect. ;)

Source Naturals is one of the cheapest brands I know! I've used many of their products and have zero complaints! I take niacin to boost NAD levels, which in turn, support muscle function and energy by enhancing mitochondrial function. This assists the metabolism, as you are able to train harder and longer. I recommend starting low with your dose to avoid being overwhelmed by the flush, but eventually you can work your way up. I actually used this product specifically for its size (100 mg) to eventually titrate up.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have been using this product Niacin B3 for quite some time now and have found its flushing effect which is what I am using for to be excellent. I have recommend my friends to try this B3 and to-date they have all been very pleassed with the potency and quality and its effect.

J S
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

niacin improves circulation, suppresses inflammation and helps the body make various hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body. when i started with 100mg it caused the niacin flush for 30 min. now it doesn't anymore and i'm taking 200mg

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

very good, I like this product because its small size is easy to swallow, besides that it is not bitter on the tongue, the quality is maintained, the ingredients are also good, fast delivery, not bitter taste, neat packaging,

Posted on May 1, 2022

Amazing brand and amazing vitamin : lowering lipids, healthy skin, detox and the vitamin for mental illness and mood disorders. It would be nice to offer the same product with higher doses

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I recommend it to people who are worried about side effects.Niacin is a wonderful vitamin.I'm glad I could try it easily because I could get used to it from a small amount.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Been taking these for about 3 weeks, one tablet a day (100mg) as recommended. I definitely feel more energized during the day. I chose this instant release version over the sustained release (non-flush) version as it is reported to be less toxic to the liver. The flushing is mild, a little redness on the face, ears and forearms. After a week there is no more flushing. Good product, excellent value for money imo.

2a8945b8-e19e-4692-9d09-9f8dd571e0ad