Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Phyto-Estrogen Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Purchased this for my perimenopausal symptoms such as severe body pain. I started using this and my back pain almost disappeared!!!! As many have said, I am not a big fan of the smell but it blends into the skin pretty quickly and the smell goes away quickly as well. It's big enough pot to last at least a few months for me.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

For over the counter cream, this worked extraordinary. All things considered, it worked extraordinary once my intensifying drug specialist clarified that estrogen ought to be applied in the first part of the day or more the midsection. (Progesterone happens in the evening and beneath the midriff). Appeared to be senseless, however the adequacy more than quadrupled when I utilized it along these lines!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This phyto-estrogen cream has been a fantastic addition to my skin routine . I use it at night at the last step of my skin routine after serum and moisturising cream on my face and neck. A small amount is suffisant to be applied. The consistency of the cream allowed the skin to absorb it fast without leaving oiliness or stickiness . After 2-4. weeks, you will notice an increase of skin elasticity, skin moisture, firmness and a reduce in wrinkles . Your skin will be more elastic, softer and dense giving you a real youth looking. In menopause as estradiol levels decline, skin thickness decreases as well as collagen, ,in this case the collagen production has been inducted by the phyto-estrogen formulated with a variety of botanicals extract and for mature skin it is very noticeable in the mirror and through all compliments from people . It is a magical cream !

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I am super happy with this product. I decided to try this product before starting the synthetic hormonal therapy I was instructed by the Dr as slowly approaching menopause. so far it's a great natural substitute. much better night sleep, much better skin, much less hair fall and much better mood. as well as the instructed usage, I also add a little bit of the cream to my facial cream and use it on my face and the back of my hand. excellent results, highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

An excellent Phyto-Estrogen cream. This cream contains isoflavone phytoestrogens, pomegranate juice extract and red clover extract. Micro-penetrating liposomes pass through the layers of the skin more easily than non-liposomal creams. This cream helps to smooth climacteric symptoms and maintain a normal psychoemotional and physical state during a difficult period of hormonal changes. In addition, this cream has a good effect on the skin, because under the action of phytoestrogens in the skin, the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin increases, microcirculation and water-salt metabolism are normalized. The price of this product is affordable, and the quality is high. I will buy more.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I went to a new gynecologist and he remarked that for my age there was less dryness and atrophy than he expected. I said this cream is what I use. He said: “I tell patients that doesn’t work.” It works for me, as he had just observed. I do use it directly on the affected area, at the advice of a previous doctor.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The product is at high quality. No scent. There is no strong smell at all. The size is handy and the package is ok. It’s very benefit for those who are peri menopause. The frequency I used is morning and I have no side affects. Feel good!! Personally Recommended!!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This worked well for my menopausal symptoms for a while but I always find that I get to a point where I am unable to use products like these. I get severe adverse reactions such as headaches and brain fog. That may not be in everyone's experience. Exercise caution - it's a strong substance and not to be used lightly.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Nice cream, I use it on my face, neck and hands to compencate for my natural estrogen defficiency (because of too much cortisole is being produced). But one should be carefull, not to overdose it, as me personally already have estrogen domination, even with little amount estrogen produced by my body.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I use this a couple of times per week. I apply to my neck and chest and someone my face. I love the smell and it is absorbed rapidly. I recommend this to buffer your system from the downturn in the production of oestrogen that causes problems to premenopausal women.