Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Pycnogenol Supreme, 60 Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I found this supplement to be very unique in its ingredient list, appearance, and even scent - which is like a resin, a bark, wood or a bee-hive! I can't tell if there are some immediate results because there are so many things we do for better health but I believe that it is a good addition to a general better health routine!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good quility for ingrandian and if you don't take any C vitamin there are in clulding about 500 mg. So no need to take C vitamin for extra and all of ingradian is good have to take 2 per day.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Overall is great, but not the same as just taking Pycnogenol alone if it helps you focus on tasks. I'll try supplementing with another 50 mg of pycnogenol.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

The ingredients very great! It's mixed skin food supplements. I will buy it again. 👍🙂

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I found this to be a good antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It has many good ingredients for such a reasonable price. Source Naturals is a trusted brand, which has many products I purchase every few weeks.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Has a good effect on Ménière’s disease when combined with Vitamin C, Lysine and lemon bioflavonoids.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love it!! it has been long time since I purchase it!!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It's really good! I get the effect what I want to use it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I am taking one of the Pine Bark Extract tablets in the morning and one of these Pycnogenol Supreme in the evening.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021