Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Serene Science, Holy Basil Extract, 450 mg, 120 Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I take Holy basil and drink Tulsi tea to reduce Cortisol, i.e. stress. You can check your cortisol level by asking your doctor for a blood test for Cortisol level in the blood. I take 2 capsules a day. Source naturals Holy basil is a good quality supplement. This bottle will last 2 months.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is the greatest Holy Basil I've ever had! I conducted a lot of research on which companies to trust and who to buy from for a pure, quality-controlled product, and Source Natural's quality standards always ranked at the top of several lists. This brand appeals to me since I know I'll get a clean product within the capsule. For all that Holy Basil is recognized for, this Holy Basil is a terrific addition to our supplement list. It's not only good for our health, but it's also a great spiritual booster and improvement. Thank you, Source Naturals, for being such a reliable company!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great product for anxiety. It has a quite uplifting effect. I accidentally found a tulsi / holy basil tea bag, and I was surprised by how calm and relaxed it made me feel. Obviously, capsules are more convenient as you can take them anywhere. It is a must before a job interview or public speaking.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Tulsi or holy basil [Ocimum sanctum or Ocimum sanctum Linn) is an important herb in Ayurvedic medicine (the traditional medicine of India). It is especially known as an adaptogen, an herb that supports the body’s stress response (whether physical, chemical, metabolic, or psychological). It is known as the “Queen of Herbs” and in Sanskrit means ‘the incomparable one.’ In fact, Hinduism links the tulsi plant to the figure of a goddess. Tulsi is believed to promote long life and is taken as an elixir to promote balance and resilience to all of life’s challenges. Traditional indications for this herb include common colds, bronchitis, diarrhea, stomach disorders, headaches, inflammation, arthritis, heart disease, skin diseases, eye diseases, various forms of poisoning, insect bites, and malaria. I take 1 capsule every day and it does wonders with my stress levels. Great benefits so far and hhe taste is superb.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

For the last couple of years the following has been my routine. 2 holy basil plus 2 ashwagandha for insomnia. Add 1-2 mg of melatonin as needed gets me 3-4 good hours of sleep, repeat for another 3 hours of sleep upon wakening in the middle of the night

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Tulsi - is an herb - also known like holy basil. It is great as an supplement for stress, anxiety and better sleep. Thought it is important to know - that if you have a condition and you have panick attacks, anxiety rushes - this is not something strong enought. For me it works great on a daily basis. Will be taking it again. Please tap YES - if my reviuw wa helpful ! xoxo and stay Safe

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I take in the evening for relaxation. I mostly take 1 pill per evening, but sometimes I take two (depends on the day). I take this with CBD oil.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have a customer who suffers extreme anxiety. He takes 2 of these every day and won't be without them....they help him that much....

Posted on May 14, 2021

I have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and depression. I always wanted to try some anti-anxiety and anti-depression drugs to help manage symptoms, but I was always stopped by the side effects. But Holy Basil really helped. When taking it regularly, I feel more hopeful and calm, I haven't experienced strong anxiety in a while now. I have to admit that I also take Theanine and I think it is also helping. In addition, I have a sensitive stomach and sometimes experience stomach pain from some supplements (e.g. S.t John's Wort), but with Holy Basil I can take it first thing in the morning before food and my stomach feels much better with it than without it. Can't recommend enough.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I'm trying to do this to my liver and adrenal gland