Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I love this cream but at first I was having a bad reaction. The first 10 days I had a bit of stinging and redness and then I started to see the results. This cream has done more for my skin than most face products and I am going to re order. I am 47 and it has noticablly reduced my wrinkles and improved elasticity. When I was having the initial reaction I was unsure whether to continue using it but I am so glad I did becasue it has really paid off. Its nice to actually find a face cream that delivers for mature skin!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My fave face cream from Iherb. I've used this cream for years and will keep using as long as it lives as it has great ingredients for moisturising. The scent is sometimes strong but the recent one I ordered is pleasant. Great skin food..great quality, love that it feels hydrating and not sticky :)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

this is highly recommended, not only for the face but also for my hands, the outcome is soooo obvious, smell like bananna, some comment said it is strange but i am much ok with it, like applying something organic on my face, i have tried it on my hands over the night as well, it could moisturize my hands and seems working much better than hand balm, love it

Posted on May 12, 2022

Ordered the smaller size to try. Have reordered the 4oz size as I love this cream. After relocation from Asia to Europe, my skin was very dry, especially in the Winter, with the heaters on and generally drier climes. Tried a few other creams, so happy to have found Source Naturals. Doesn't break out my hormonal acne prone skin. Skin feels hydrated and moisturised even in the morning. Definitely one i'll be reordering

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This cream is amazingly good for any season and age. The scent is really pleasant and the texture is soft and creamy . I have bought this before I feel the formulation and composition is different still very good but the fragrance is better. I would recommend this anyday. My skin feels soft smooth and radiant in the morning as I use it at night when I moisturize and massage my skin. I would say the quality and size is worth the money spent .

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love this stuff so much. It helps keep my skin hydrated at night, and makes my skin feel smoother with less blemishes. The texture itself is so smooth and creamy, glides right on, and feels like silk on your face. I'm on my second large container and will continue to repurchase.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

The cream is a great solution for dry skin - I keep using it as a night moisturizer in the cold season and the skin is super soft in the morning. The texture is very pleasant, and the cream usually absorbs fully during the night. It is also a great value for the price considering the size of the package.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I have been using this cream for a while and I am glad I decided to try something new. It was my first time trying acids. I think light acids are beneficial for any skin type. It evens skin tone and helps to exfoliate skin gently. I bought it for my mom and she also likes it. Just make sure you protect your skin, direct sunlight may cause pigmentation if you use acids. I use it as a night cream and never had any problems with pigmentation during summer time. The scent and tessiture is also pleasant.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I bought this cream because of good reviews. I was not disappointed. I love mild acids and other ingredients that my creams are often missing. It smells nice, absorbed well. Just make sure you don't use it before sun exposure because of risk of pigmentation. Although, I never had any issues with it even in summer.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

My favorite skincare product on iherb. It contains a lot of great ingredients for my skin. I use it over night. The next day skin feels rejuvenated. My skin is normal to oily - so I think on a dry skin it may cause some irritation((( with regards to smell - doesn't bother me at all.