Page 1 - Reviews - St. Dalfour, Luscious Figs, 7 oz (200 g) - iHerb
BD

Mae
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

The figs are large and make a handy quick snack right out of the jar when you want a little energy boost or to satisfy your sweet tooth. I tried these because the company also makes delicious jams without added sugar that I've eaten for many years. Excellent quality!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I recommend these as the taste and quality for a jarred fruit is amazing.. theyre a nice size, plump and juicy almost and all natural ingredients. I've purchashed them a few times as they store well and great included on a cheese board at a moments notice. Its also a nice snack for diet friendly food ...beneficial fruits!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Figs are very tasty and delicious. I recommend eating one piece a day or soaking it at night with a glass of lukewarm water, then drinking water with figs on the second day.

5dea2784-dd9a-49a8-be1f-b053345cc09e
6a0ad99a-d2d6-4e23-9eed-41245f9c570e
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

To be honest, i thought i was ordering fig jam. I know St. Dalfour as excellent jam makers. So i was surprised to get whole figs. They are, nonetheless, delicious! Plump, juicy and a delight in every bite.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

not the first time I use iHerb products and everything is always of high quality and very fast delivery! this time we decided to try tea and smoked canned fish besides vitamins - all of excellent quality - we recommend ordering from this company !!!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

These figs are a long time favorite that I love to have in the pantry for a special snack! They also keep my tummy happy when I’m a bit uncomfortable after eating too much!

Posted on May 15, 2022

These are certainly luscious. The taste is moist and delicious. Not too many ingredients, just high quality figs, they smell fresh and I like that the package is glass. The size is of use for about 2 or 3 servings. Really lovely.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I always like figs but these were on different level of taste. All figs were of good size and so delicious. I will definitely order next time. Great packaging as well.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

St. Dalfour dried figs teach you just how much sugar-loaded dried figs from many other brands can be! Just thinking about it makes me shudder!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Quality is great! Taste great and natural. It is really plump & rich. Juicy and not too sweet:). Product goes well with oats, muesli, cereal and/or eat on its own. Glass bottle can be reused as storing container in your kitchen:). Will purchase again.