Page 1 - Reviews - Starwest Botanicals, Organic Nettle Leaf C/S, 1 lb (453.6 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This seems good quality, no musty smell which sometimes i ve noticed with dried nettle. Nettle is one of the most loved medicinal herb. And for a reason: it literally helps with almost everything. I use it mainly as a nourishing infusion: 1oz/30g herb, 1quart/1liter water (boiling hot), steep 8hrs. Fantastic to take daily for a couple of months before allergy season if thats a concern for u. Really good for increasing general energy and strength of the body. It helps to clear out infections, inflammation, pathogens and even parasites. Nettle is suitable for basically all humans, dogs, cats, chickens, goats, horses, etc.... Rosalee De La Foret has some great info on nettle for further study!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Nettle is a great nutritive herb as our diets are often nutrient deficient. but as it is drying and my constitution is dry, I have to add marshmallow root or linden to keep it from drying me out. the package does not reseal, so i transfer the herb to a jar or keep it well sealed with elastic bands.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great bang for the buck! It smells fresh, works great. Ingredient seems to be fresh. Packaging is adequate and reusable as well. Quality seems to be on point. Less than 10 minutes after brewing a strong tea, I feel a lift in mood and feel better almost instantly. I use this as a supplement daily. Highly recommend!!!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I absolutely adore drinking nettles tea every day, and this is the best value high quality source for it. I steep 1.5 cups of dried leaf with about 9 cups of hot water in a jar overnight, and me and my bf each drink half of that daily. It helps me so much with my energy levels and overall feeling of health, and I’ll definitely continue buying this one because it’s the best deal I’ve found so far.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Nettle tea is amazing for promoting hair growth. When used regularly, it can darken the hair - but that takes a solid two months of everyday use. Please note, you cannot drink nettle tea indefinitely and should takes breaks from it after three or more straight months of use.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I like the service and the prompt delivery. The Nettle Leaf Tea is what I expected. I paid a lot more money for less Tea than what I got from IHerb.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Really love this option for bulk organic nettle. Makes great tea, stays fresh a long time, and is a hefty amount for the price. Mild, herbal taste that I drink every day! It's an easy way to get the benefits of nettle.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I was very pleasantly surprised. I have never ordered Starwest botanical until this order. It looked VERY fresh, well taken care of, not all broken up. I use it in a medicinal tea that I make and will definitely be ordering this again!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Excellent product. I use it to alleviate urticaria and for brain health support. It is an excellent supplement for health purposes. As regards to taste, I add lemon juice or vitamin C powder (and most of the time hibiscus as well) to find a good blend.