Page 1 - Reviews - Starwest Botanicals, Organic Rooibos Tea C/S, 1 lb (453.6 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The best thing about rooibos tea is that it has no caffeine! I can drink it all day long as frequently as I want. Very pleasant taste, remotely reminds me of black tea, but this one does not have bitter taste at all. Does not cause dehydration (as coffee or black tea), does not cause insomnia. Suitable even for children. Thank you for your "like"!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Good amount for the price I think. I love making caffeine free chai with this during pregnancy. Great recipes on the internet, just add cloves, cinnamon bark, little peppercorn and obviously lots of ginger and cardamom. Nice and comforting with cream. Or just have rooibos tea with cream and honey.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I love this tea brewed with cut and sifted rosehips, such great source of natural vitamin C and antioxidants, vibrant colour and aroma! Very good to add some powdered ginger and cinnamon - will produce gentle and enjoyabe sweetness. I usually brew it in hot bottle to carry-on. Charges me with little more energy, usually drink it in first day-half. useful tip: can be brewed for several times, 2-3.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have friends from South Africa who have usually been disappointed by teas that claimed to be real Rooibos, but they have happily given this tea their enthusiastic seal of approval! We love the smell and flavor...and so do our guests! I will definitely be a return customer for this tea. It's the real deal!!!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Starwest is a trusted supplier of herbs. Rooibos makes a lovely, rosy colored tea that is easy to make and easy to drink. Drink it later in your day to help with better sleeps. Buy it loose, in bulk saves on cost and you can make your tea to suit your desired strength without wasting by adding extra bags of tea. Nice tea to alternate with whitetea and greentea and Oolong tea. I buy them all from IHerb. Good price and fast delivery. Drink nearly no coffee now.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

rooibos tea, no blend and caffeine free. great quality. just the zip lock in the package could be a little bit better, but just a detail. the liquor has a great color, aroma and sweet taste, it shows a good ingredient. the size is perfect, that's what I like the most.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The quantity you get for the price is amazing! I have made over 100 servings of tea with this bag. And it is high quality Rooibos tea - great flavour. It is nice knowing it is organic and has little packaging. And it is great in the evenings since it is caffeine free. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on May 7, 2022

it's the first time I purchase this brand, and I think the quality is good. It helps my constipation problem and I almost drink it every day. I find my skin becomes better too.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It is a stronger tea than those I have had previously before. A tea that is just as good as a regular black tea when it is enjoyed with milk and sugar!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great flavor and a great price. Rooibos is naturally caffeine free, with a smooth taste that, even as a strong brew has no tannin bitterness. Just great taste. Easy to drink black but I love it strong with soy milk. I’m very happy to recommend it