Page 1 - Reviews - Super Nutrition, SimplyOne, 50+ Men, Multivitamin + Supporting Herbs, Iron Free, 90 Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on May 15, 2022

The most complete formula with amazing ingredients and way above average potency, especially the vit B12 (methyl) and the vit D3. I also like the organic herb blend containing Spirulina and Ashwagandha. The 30 tabs size is compact and convenient for travels to gym or a weekend away - no need to carry the full 90 tabs bottle around. 2 tabs per day is perfect for my requirements and condition, very happy with the quality and delivery only took 3 days from the US to the UK.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

gave this to my bf.and he took it for a few days according to him his urine is less compared to before so he decided to stop it. well, i take women's version (not for 50) and i feel superb. i got the bottle from him and I'll be the one to finish it 🐱

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love the product! I was looking for a B complex to go with another brand of multi that I was using, and came across 50+Men Multi . This formula has been perfect for me as it is high in B complex as well as being a well rounded vitamin mineral supplement.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is the best 50+ vitamin I have found. It provides everything I need with no fillers. I am very please to continue ordering and taking them for as long as I can. Do not stop making these, they are Simply the One I will continue to use in the years ahead.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Simply One Vitamins include all the Vitamins I need and all the Minerals I need. I appreciate the quality of the ingredients. I am glad to be taking something that is good for my health. It is easy to swallow and does not conflict with any other Meds I take Daily.

iherb0921
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Wonderful Multivitamin formulation ... I take this with B-complex, Selenium, Chromium & Vanadium, Milk Thistle Extract, Grape seed extract and Pycnogenol, Glucosamine, with trace mineral Iodine, Omega 3, Vit D3, B-complex, grape seed extract, my Multivitamin and Vit C ... I feel stronger immune system since I take this. Less sniffles, aches, and more energy.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I have ordered 1 jar for my brother as he is nearing his 50s. I called him one time and asked how he was feeling with the vitamins I have sent him from Iherb.. He said, he was feeling different, feeling healthy and productive as he has so much energy now compared when he was not taking any supplements .

Posted on May 19, 2022

The size of the bottle is just right. I liked the fact that the daily dosage is just 1 tablet. The quality and potency of the ingredients is good as I could feel the positive effects after taking it for 5 months.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I did research some years back and decided on this multi-vitamin for the ingredients. My husband takes this Men's 50+ and I take the Women's 50+. Only 1 pill once a day and packed with what we need. We highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This formula is one of the most complete and potent, fulfilling all the demanding needs, it gets sold out very often and the women's gummies are also hard to get for my female client.