Page 1 - Reviews - Terry Naturally, Liver Fractions, 90 Capsules - iHerb
BD
tigercho
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I've used this with my grandfather when he was released from hospital after surgery. Now I've given some to my mother in law. It has everything needed (vitamins B9,B12, iron) for all kinds of anemias and then some. The benefit is felt quickly.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

When my doctor prescribed iron this was the brand that our pharmacist suggested my husband take. Since they were unable locally IHerb was where I ordered.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

High quality ingredients, good size take it daily with specific dosage, have many benefits and not bad taste

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Excellent source of natural animal iron, I have had no stomach upsets with this, recommend.

bluebug
Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I like that this is from liver, meaning that I can just swallow it and don't need to eat liver to get the benefits. Good stuff, from well raised animals.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Arrived on time considering the times we find ourselves in well packaged have purchased from this company before never had a problem with quality or delivery

Posted on Apr 4, 2020

We don't get enough of the essential nutrients necessary for true vitality. Taking traditional iron (fe or slow or whatever) is basically like eating rocks. This is an amazing blend I take daily for hypo thyroid support, occasional anemia, detox/liver support, pre-menopausal support & the clean energy this blend provides. I also give it to my 13yr old daughter during her menstrual cycle & to my 8yr old daughter with Autism in a 1/4 dose daily. If you've got thyroid issues, struggle with anemia, need extra energy or even if you eat a lot of fast food. Anyone at any age will benefit from this product but iron can be poisonous so you need to dial it down depending on weight. A full dose is 4 capsules (I'd give 1 capsule to kids under 50 pounds) so this is a good family friendly supplement. Terry Naturally is an awesome American brand; I use them for several other supplements too.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

NATURAL SOURCE OF FERROUS I TAKE 2 PER DAY

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

This supplement is an excellent source of absorbable iron.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

No constipation, no stomach upset, anemia under control 100%. this is an awesome product