Page 1 - Reviews - The Grandpa Soap Co., Face Body & Hair Bar Soap, Pine Tar, 3.25 oz (92 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This smells like something a no-nonsense, pipe smoking, peel-a-fruit-in-one-strip grandpa would use. I can't stop sniffing it. Got one for myself and one to give as a gift to my brother. In true grandpa fashion, I will say it's soap, it works like soap. I wouldn't use this as a shampoo bar for fear it would be drying, but for hands and body I will be using it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This soap is awesome!! I live in tropical country i have to wash my hair everyday since i use this pine tar soap my hair not smell bad easy , the results can see at first time i used it. The scent of soap not good but i use shampoo after soap that make my hair smell good. It's great quality good benefits. I will buy it again. ❣️❣️

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I use this soap form my hair and body, I really love how it doesn’t make my hair vaxy like other soap bars, just a little heads up, it has a really strong smell to it, it can get to much if you’re sensitive to smells. Next time I will be choosing another type but same brand.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I bought this for my boyfriend multiple times and he absolutely loves it! We fondly describe the scent as Arthur Morgan sitting around a campfire. My boyfriend uses it daily and has recommended it and gifted it to multiple friends. The quality is great, and I foresee my boyfriend wanting me to buy it again in the future.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Absolute good quality of product. size is big enough. package is good . friend recommended good for hair loss and skin irritation . seems it works for it . scent is strong tar ..but not bothering much after wash, seems a bit dry but apply lotion then no problem at all. satisfied with this product and definitely reorder product .

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really don't know how to rate this soap. smells awful. really really awful. like a pine ashtray(don't have other associations). my bathroom smells also awful now. BUT..... It works! and I really like the feeling after . I feel clean crisp skin. don't like it as a shampoo, great as face and body soap so if you have skin problems (face or body, or a sensitive- not dry though)- and do not care much about smell- might be a must have

Posted on May 20, 2022

I really liked this and I would love to make this my everyday soap but it is a bit on th pricier side for that. I love the black package and the smell is very natural as well. I would feel very clean after using it and not too dry.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I've always enjoyed using Grandpa Soaps, their other scents are great! Staple in my bathroom. I also love pine tar and so when I saw Grandpa Soap had it available, immediately had to buy it. It does not disappoint! It's not overpowering, and makes you feel sooo clean and so fresh!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I am a woman and have used this product for several years. I really like the pine tar smell, but perhaps some people do not. Works well as expected as a soap, lathers well. I have sensitive dry skin and some dermatitis but it is fine with me. This is a large bar compared to most soaps. I also use the body wash which is great. I recycle the outer package. I haven't tried to use it in my hair (I have long thick hair though).

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

At first it smells nauseous and awful like I don’t want to use it anymore but after lathering it up it somehow smells soothing and conforting. I use it once a week for my hair and body and it helped remove my dandruff and healed the pimples on my scalp. It also removed body odor and other scratchy patches.