Page 1 - Reviews - Thompson, Ideal Iron, 50 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Iron is critical for oxygen delivery to working muscles and therefore it is critical for performance, the reason I buy this separately is that it interferes with many other vitamins in multivitamins such as calcium. because Calcium interferes with zinc, iron for example. so the best use for this is between meals away from dairy products or anything high in calcium or any other medication or a multivitamin that contains calcium. take one a day is more than enough for your daily intake. the tablets are not huge so they are also easy to swallow

d7796b8f-6060-403f-ae41-62e111a09f54
65cb29eb-7ad0-4b32-81cc-47e92af9ea5f
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Thank you Thompson! The ONLY high quality iron product (fumarate) I've found that doesn't contain: Magnesium stearate, dicalcium fosfate, leucine, maltodextrine, rice, ascorbic acid(vitamin c), preservatives or other stuff that causes intolerance- and stomach problems for me. Very happy it ONLY contains iron and not other minerals I don't need to supplement with. Tried so many different iron supps including bisglycinate but that kind didn't feel very effective for me, maybe due to delayed uptake. I sometimes take this one combined with pure, dried bovine blood powder (for heme-iron), a small dose of liposomal vitamin C and some vitamin B:s. Too bad this isn't available in Sweden. Please continue to have this one, it's great! Highly recommend!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This iron is one of my faves. The price is amazing and the tablets are very easy to take. They're not huge by any means and the "double dose" of iron in this one is fantastic for vegetarian me. There's also no odour to these. I'll buy them again FOR SURE.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I got this for my wife who has been experiencing dizziness after having given birth. She doesn't take many supplements, just what she needs. This is the first time she hasn't needed iron. After doing my research, I learned this was a good size for her. She's been happy with the quality of product.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have struggled for years with nausea after taking iron pills. To the point where I was nearly traumatized from taking my vitamins at all, I never knew when I would randomly just gag. This solved ALL those problems. The flavor is great for what it is, the tablets are small, and my iron levels are finally consistently good ♡

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

These work well and great value for money. No side effects at all for me (unlike other iron supplements which have caused digestive upset) and tablets are pretty small. You can actually get the child-proof lid off, which is always a good thing! It would be better if the container size was matched to the contents. There is a lot of empty space in a 'full' container, thus wasting plastic.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

High quality ingredients are okay size matching mg true immunity to acid packaging perfect effect fast potency stomach pain antioxidants taste good minerals and high benefits composition deficiency supplements vitamin symptoms and frequency

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very high good quality amount and size good have alot of minerals package good benefit my blood and mu health good for deficiency of red blood cells

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

these tablets are best taken with food. the first one I took I took on an empty stomach and it gave me a terrible stomach ache. they do contain a lot of iron and I think overall they are a good product and good value

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It's rare to find a high dosage of iron for reasonable pricing. This one is good, though the pills are a bit large, however it works.