Page 1 - Reviews - Thompson, Potassium, 99 mg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Works too well! I had my blood work done while on these and my doctor said my potassium levels were too high now....ha.ha.ha. Too low then too high. Well, I listened and I stopped as they worked soo well. If you need potassium, this is the one for you and at a great price.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

As a marathon runner, I often get painful cramps in my legs at night after a long run. Potassium (and magnesium) seems to work for reducing cramps.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

These are pretty standard Potassium tablets. I needed a little more potassium and these were very reasonably priced. I like the shape and size for swallowing.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Good potassium supplement. Potassium is extremely important for the normal functioning of the nervous and muscle tissue. And for the normal functioning of this enzyme, magnesium is needed. Potassium deficiency mainly develops due to inadequate dietary intake, intense fluid loss (diarrhea, increased sweating, taking diuretics or laxatives), and magnesium deficiency. In addition, patients with diabetes mellitus are at risk of developing potassium deficiency.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great economical potassium product. Works very well for a potassium deficiency.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

a not easy product to find...but not on iherb

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good to balance the water level in your body

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Take this daily. I had some problem with leg cramps but since taking this nightly, no more leg cramps.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022