Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, Zinc Picolinate, 15 mg, 60 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Zinc picolinate is the most absorbed form by the body according to scientific research, this brand is known to produce quality products and this supplement doesn't have many fillers, I used this zinc in the period when I had Covid and I believe it greatly helped among other supplements like vitamin D and C, I just ordered again.

660cf674-1844-443a-80ba-b89fd6fd86d5
Posted on May 1, 2022

This has been helping me together with Magnesium for my stomach problem which causes me so much pain whenever I overeat or when I eat something that would upset my tummy. So yeah this is really a staple in our home. A quality brand of zinc and size makes it easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I take Zinc supplement as part of my immune system boost routine. It is a good antioxydant, I do not eat meat (source of Zinc) so it can compensate any deficiency. Since I have been using it I noticed an improvement on my skin (glowing) it is also good for hair. After doing some research I found out that 15mg is the ideal daily dosage. (above that level the body doesn't assimilate and it may give you nausea) There is no taste it is a capsule, its size is small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Best zinc supplement I ever had the size is really good ingredients are high quality I got it after I read a lot about it good for hair and your immunity system has no taste I take it after I got covid and it is really helped me a lot in all symptoms highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Quality mineral from a quality brand. This is synthetic derived version of Zinc (you can get plenty as well from Sambucus). Take it daily especially during autumn/winter to keep your immune system strong and to combat cold, flu, etc. If you already have cold or flu it will help you to get healthy quicker, hereby we can say that it has as well anti inflammatory properties. Add Vitamin C and D3 to it to have even a more potent protection. The caps are small and easy to take and there is no upset stomach.

Vasylyna
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Thorne Zinc Picolinate is one of the best zinc supplements on the market due to the company's high quality standards, purity of ingredients, and form of zinc used. Older research suggests that zinc picolinate may be one of the easiest forms of zinc for your body to digest and absorb. 15mg is a small dose for daily use. Price is expensive for my budget.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I read that zinc picolinate was good for acne and so I bought this to help my daughter and I. I only have some acne along my jaw when I’m totally stressed out and sometimes during my period. My teenager has the usual teen acne. It has help control some of our breakouts. We take it alternate days so as not to overdose on zinc or clash with our other supplements. It’s slow but seems to be keeping things under control. Been taking this for 2-3 months now.

fa535e2e-9e95-4390-978c-8bfac9413383
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The quality is the best! Ingredients all natural no chemicals! the size of the capsule is small and easy to swallow. Your immune system will say thank you as well as your hair. I’ve had the effect in two weeks. I had zinc deficiency and now the results are great! I fee great!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I’ve been taking them for a few years now, always with some fruit. I tolerate them well, even on an empty stomach. I believe this is a very good brand and I don’t mind paying a little more though I try to get it when it is on special! Make sure you monitor your Copper levels if you supplement with zinc long-term as it can deplete your Copper levels.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Someone from a health food store where I live told me if you stink you need zinc. That stuck with me, not that I stink, but you know what I mean. Plus it is very helpful for many other things. This brand is excellent quality and the picolinate works well.