BD
4.1

4.1
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

awesome date bar I've tasted so far! size is good, sufficient volume as an after meal snack. sweet but no sugar added, uses date instead, that is healthier. quality ingredients of nuts and seeds. crunchy due to nuts n seeds n more impressive crunch from hemp seeds. good for consumers looking for crunch as a healthy component.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

A great afternoon snack that fills you up but is not too sweet! Great for long work days when I need something to keep me going, but don't want a sugar crash later!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This bar is very tasty and is made only of natural ingredients. It tastes very nutty which I liked. It's a very nice snack between meals if you're on a diet and is also paleo friendly.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

These protein bars contain simple ingredients and they are vegan, so if you do not eat animal protein, these are an obvious choice. In my opinion they taste too sweet.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Healthy snack bar with quality, whole food ingredients. The taste is predominately dates, and I really like the added crunch from the hemp seeds. Perfect size for stashing in your purse on the go.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Ingredients are great but I got tired of them after one. Taste is not bad but it's not that great either.... But I think they're healthy....

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Good clean protein and healthy fats. Tastes amazing! So good. Like bliss balls in a bar form.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I normally like all the ingredients listed on the back, so I figured I would enjoy the bar, but while it's just palatable, I didn't really enjoy it for these reasons: It's actually too seedy / crunchy of a texture that tends towards the harder side. Sticks in your teeth. For comparison with another healthy snack bar using similar simple ingredients that I really like is Larabar. They're chewy but soft and has just the right, nutty but not-hard texture. There's a slight tartness (sourness) that bugs me that cannot be explained from the ingredients that I can tell. I don't know if that's what happens to date paste that is old or some reaction with the mixture of ingredients,, but it's almost like there's a touch of lemon or citric acid added. Finally reducing a star due to price.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Excellent quality with simple natural ingredients. It's got 7 grams of protein per bar which is good.