Page 1 - Reviews - Trace Minerals ®, Electrolyte Stamina PowerPak, Lemon Lime, 30 Packets, 0.17 oz (4.9 g) Each - iHerb
BD

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

We switched from Alacer Emergen-C whom Pfizer bought out to these which is a reputable company (Trace minerals co.). They dissolve easily and has Selenium in it another plus for us. The 1 gram of added sugar compared to the 6 grams in the other brand is better for us. Also the extra 200 grams of C is another winner. The Lemon lime flavor is tasty! Our favs, pineapple coconut, Guava passion fruits, all berry ones.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Excellent! Does the job well, sometimes you get the feeling that you just get enough of drinking no matter how much you drink. But glass of water with electrolyte Stamina makes you feel energised, improves immune system. Taste is of a great quality, which is crucial in antioxidant drinks. I use it after hot yoga class, and trust me that is one of the best choices you can have to restore water balance and improve digestion.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I’ve tried the açaí, grape, orange, and lemon lime flavors of these Electrolyte Stamina PowerPaks and this lemon lime flavor may be my favorite! I absolutely love these - they are great quality, an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, and I think they have helped me keep my immune system strong. I take one of these whenever I feel like I might start getting a little sick and these always help me maintain my health.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

After researching several kinds of electrolytes for my 80 yo mother, this seemed the best and it came in lemon-lime flavor which she prefers. It has a good mix of vitamins (high in the B's) and minerals. I think the price is reasonable as well. My mother takes this not only for the vitamin content but the electrolytes help her minimize leg cramps at night. My sister takes electrolytes as they seem to help her with heart palpitations. The taste of this product is good too, with very minimal sugar (1g) which is good!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Sooooo good!! These taste amazing and I feel like I have a little more energy when I drink it in the morning for the rest of the day.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I've bought many times. This is my go-to hydration when on long rides. Make sure to also take a gel or bar to get enough carbs.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have used this for about 25yrs and it works. All day rock climbs or all day Backcountry Skiing a couple packets and you are good to go. No cramps... best mineral energy packet I have found!!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

No words can tell the real benefits of this electrolytes after gym and sauna. Have minerals in ions form,that is the best absorbed Immediatelly after drinking a fast recovery after gym and sauna!

Posted on Oct 9, 2020

I've been searching a good and simple isotonic for crossfit sessions without caffein\bcaa and other ingridients, and more important - i want to use ISO for long run in the forrest. So i've tried some others, and this is my favorite, but lemon lime deffinetly much better than crunbery. Sad thing - i cant order other flavours, cause "out of stock" - thank u covid19 for that. Anyway - comfort form (1 serving per pack) and comfort pack-box (see on photo)

ea1db5d8-b645-4efe-9010-5eef7ce51d2f
5ae54415-2471-439c-a238-cf3277a563b6
f4778e88-e7dd-4f34-a621-deb6ea71e05f
Posted on Nov 28, 2020

I WILL BUY MORE. My blood pressure was very high...i drank these for a couple days and went walking....surprizingly, my blood pressure went down. I am not on any blood pressure medicine. This is how it helped me...you may get a different result. Always check with your doctor regarding high blood pressure.