Page 1 - Reviews - Trace Minerals ®, Ionic Magnesium, 400 mg, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I will recommend this product. Been taking for 2 weeks now and there is no taste to the droplets. I put it into my muesli so it is easy to take. My friend recommended the magnesium supplement to my daily intake so as to improve my health, sleep and energy. Only 2 weeks in, hopefully I will see the benefits and improvements soon. Nice packaging.

4dd402ed-e84f-4db2-beff-f7baf33b9376
Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a great product. I give it to my son and he really benefits from it. I feel this form of the magnesium is best absorb. It helps with his sleep. It is bitter, but I give it in an apple juice with some lemon and it masks the taste.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Ver high quality form of magnesium. Does not cause intestinal problems and absorbs well for benefits like muscle relaxation. The taste is a tiny bit acidy so I put it in my smoothies or a beverage. Magnesium is a hard mineral for the body to absorb but the ionic form is easily absorbed.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I use Trace minerals Ionic Magnesium on a nightly basis for my Restless Leg Syndrome & leg muscle pain/cramping. I add some to a beverage about an hour before I go to bed & find that it helps tremendously. Magnesium is critical for proper nerve & muscle function & aids in muscle relaxation. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Super Happy that iHerb has this product,, This is a great way to get magnesium. I do not need much of it, just a few drops in a little water. The taste is - well - minerals - they have a distinctive taste so that is why I put it in water. I use a shot glass so it goes down fast and follow up with more water (my husband and son like the taste - me not so much). The reason I keep using it is the liquid form the best way to get a little magnesium quickly. I take between 3 to 6 drops in an ounce of water for leg cramps (when I get leg cramps for me it is usually magnesium that I need). I also use a very diluted magnesium spray (about 3 or 4 drops per ounce of water) to spray on a cramping muscle for good results. This is like taking an Epsom salt bath (which is a magnesium salt - that is why it helps relax muscles, I think). I always keep this product around - I only need a little when I need it and it works so well.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2036

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This tastes terrible, but it stops my skin from itching, foot and leg cramps and helps me sleep. I highly recommend. This is the only form of magnesium that my body absorb right away and that' another reason. Just make sure to have some water to wash it down with.