BD

4.6
Based on 2,561 Ratings
1,884
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is absolutely my favorite vitamin C serum You active it and only lasts for 2 weeks to be used on daily basis day and night has no scent and works magic! I have sensitive combination skin due to that i get breakouts that leaves spots on my skin this vitamin C clears out my breakout and my spots! Its really does brighten my skin I just love it.

I think I found my perfect vitamin c serum - or a booster which is even better, It arrives with the vitamin c is kept dry and separate from hyaloronic acid, you just need to press the black cap and replace it with the dropper, that's it, your skin will feel and look better. If you have some acne it will heal faster and the scars will disappear faster, the skin will feel moisturized and nourished.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Gosh!This is THE vitamins C to go to for that glowy look!! Looks like come out from facial spa the morning after using it at night, but better! Because for two weeks using it, the skin gets more supple, more white, more soft! I was so amazed by the results after applying it as directed, my skin like a baby! I am 54 and always looking for amazing,vitamin C products that give the bang! And this is it! The bottle goes more than two weeks if used sparingly and I think I used it more than two weeks, longer than recommended time, and didn’t have problems with it. But the results are best first two three days, because of the freshness of vitamin C. It is expensive! But for me it is worth it. I am on my third bottle. No partícula scent. Quality is excellent!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The booster is amazing. I highly recommend it. You can see the difference in the skin almost right away. It almost speeds healing of acne and after acne.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Been using for a week, the skin is already more bright and radiant, the smell is beautiful too. Very easy to use, non sticking and the vitamin c is in a pure form. Only drawback is the price.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I really like it! This is suitable for combination and oily skin to give you really good glow! You can see after approximately 2 weeks later discoloration and post acne fade away! This product is good to start use vitamin C if you've never try, because percentage there is only 6%!

bcfe2e9f-8118-4d2a-a943-ba211ef3c39e
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
5,118

Amazin.The parcel arrived quickly. The packaging is good. Super site and products. I advise.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

A light serum that absorbs instantly. Packaging is really rather smart. The vitamin c powder is released into the serum just before use to keep everything fresh. Not so sure about efficacy yet though, time will tell but it certainly feels good.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I've been using this for about 3 months, and it makes my skin clearer. I have problem having some darkspot from PIH and PIE. This vitamin C helps me to have clear skin by fading darkspots. I use this in my evening skin care routine, then in the morning I apply sunscreen. When I forget to use my sunscreen, my skin gets a little red, so don't forget your favorite sunscreen in the morning even if you're only at home. For your information, I live in Indonesia where the sun shines brightly all year round, LOL. I really like it and I will repurchase again to take care of my skin.. PS: I don't use it all night, I use it 7 days a month instead of 30 days a month. Consult your doctor when you have other problems

cf72d37f-7ce5-44e0-ba39-058afbdba3a9
Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I just received it. It is best to be used within two weeks of opening. I’ll do as instructed and comeback with an update. (Check instructions in pic below). I bought it as a trial which gives you more than 70% discount. Plz like if you find this helpful.

44ba0c50-941f-4f5d-9f75-b48110f96daa