Page 1 - Reviews - Uncle Lee's Tea, Legends of China, Green Tea, Jasmine, 100 Tea Bags Individually Wrapped, 5.64 oz (160 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have enjoyed this tea for years now. It is always satisfying. Although they are nicely packaged in individual sachets with strings and tags, I feel the company could cut down on packaging and leave them loose in a smaller box without the strings and tags attached to the bags.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This tea is made up of great ingredients. You get a good amount for the money you pay. Taste of traditional green tea but has a hint of jasmine which I love. I use this tea in the afternoon in place of coffee. It has definitely helped my cut out that last coffee which is nice.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I’m not a tea connoisseur but I have a drink green tea for years and this one is very good. Also, oh I like that the bags are made of quality material and do not break easily. It has just a hint of jasmine which makes the aroma and taste extra special. The cost per bag is almost unbelievable as compared to other online or supermarket prices.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I didn't look closely enough at the description and thought I was buying plain green tea as opposed to this tea, which is flavored with jasmine flowers. However, it's quite mild tasting and good quality tea. The jasmine flavor tends to concentrate at the bottom of the cup.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

First time purchase it and worth to purchase since it is 100 tea bags however just have favour in first time. Second cup of hot water would need another new tea bag tho

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The best organic green tea which has high antioxidant, and more health benefit. The all over packing is superb each box contain 100 bags of green tea. And it is affordable, tasted and smell so good

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

For this size of package and the quality of the tea, the price is fantastic! I like that they are individually wrapped because I take some to work and leave some at home.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I really love iherb products, cos most of my favorite brands are available, and i love this green tea so much

532f1508-c585-4365-a0e9-a5945029cf3d
Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought it for my parents and they love it

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Nice plesant tasting good quality tea. Not bitter or too strong a flavour